FANDOM


LII
LIV
LIII
Non-Canon Elements
“What was that, Wind?”

This part contains a lot of non-canon, or removed from canon elements. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Specifically, sections to do with the following are considered non-canon: Swordsmen in Macaria, Pirates, Art the Panther, Basilisk hunt, Boris

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh looked at Liam, making the coins he had taken from the pouch roll in his paw, while he was keeping his ticking watch in the other.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam remained vigilant.

Paradox.XXIV

"Let's go, then?" Hugh asked, just making sure Liam was alright to go to some pub or restaurant to eat something.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam nodded. He seemed distracted, scanning the crowds around him.

Bed head zed

"Oh god..." Falaos tries to avoid looking at the chickens.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh led the way through the market place as it got more crowded each minute.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen had split up. A major wanders the Market Place looking for Dark.

Mich2B

Emerald, who was still messing around the marketplace, decided to follow Hugh and Liam. He stayed silent.

Bed head zed

A man covered in bandages walks through Macaria. "That bastard won't get away with burning me!"

Toreadorfreddy

Liam noticed the Swordsman Major. He kept an eye on him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Major had begun asking civilians if they had seen Dark, and showed a crude portrait of him.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis looks around, bringing out her knife.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh was about to leave the Market Place, when he turned around, noticed Emerald, smiled, then noticed Liam looking at the crowd. "Oh, come on ! We are alright for now, aren't we?" he asked with a smile, before his watch started to feel warmer in his paw.

Bed head zed

Boris spots Thomas, he walks to him.

Toreadorfreddy

"No," Liam said, "There is a Swordsman in the crowd."

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen walks up to Liam
"Have you seen this man? He goes by Dark Harss" The Swordsmen says
She shows Liam the picture of Dark

Toreadorfreddy

"No, I have not," Liam said calmly.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh was about to ask Liam if they should move further, but remained calm and silent when the swordsmen approached.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, if you do see him in the near future, report it to the local guard" she says before walking to another civilian.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam turned towards Hugh and said, "We have to warn the others."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh sighed in a bit of relief, admiring how calm could Liam remain. He motioned out of the market place, and pointed at an inn that could also provide food. "Let's eat first." He asked.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam nodded then began walking over.

Paradox.XXIV

"How could we warn them, anyway?" Hugh said, opening the door for Liam and Emerald.

Mich2B

"...Thanks, I guess." Emerald said, slightly confused. "I hope you don't mind me? I'm just seeking a friendly soul around here."

TheColdHell

Art padded over to wherever Mira was. He blinked affectionally.

Paradox.XXIV

"And I was looking for something to eat! Come on in!" Hugh claimed joyfully, hopping on a free seat near an empty table. He already ordered something, licking his lips hungrily.

Meddline

Mira stared blankly, letting the rain thoroughly soak her fur.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Oookay then. Guess maybe you aren't afraid." Dark says

Meddline

"I told you I wasn't," Mira snapped back.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hey, at the time you seemed to be." Dark says

Meddline

"Shut up! I'm not scared! I don't like water, but I'm not afraid of the rain!"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Ok, ok! You don't have to get all defensive." Dark says
Rylarth watches Dark and Mira.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh had ordered a large set of vegetables, with some eggs. "All that for so few..." Hugh slurred, his eyes staring at his plate. He gave two gold coins to the waitress, and asked her to take his friend's orderings too. "I'll start without you." he claimed and praised the sky for the food, and dug in.

Meddline

"Well if you're going to make assumptions about me, I feel I have a right to," the cat said, a bit of a hiss in her voice.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Understandable, I guess. So, you ready to kill some pirates?" Dark asks

Meddline

The feline's ears perked up, and she shook some of the water out of the fur on her head. She stood up. "Yeah. I'm always ready to do bad things to those freaks."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Good! But make sure you save some for the rest of us." Dark says as he stands up.

Meddline

"But I uh... I don't have any weapons but my claws," Mira said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Isn't that wolf guy on this ship? He could probably make you a sword or something." Dark says

Meddline

"Oh yeah," she said, looking around. "But I can't see him."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"He's probably in the ship somewhere." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub is still staring at the clouds.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Oh wait there he is!" Mira said, spotting Sub. She walked over to him. "Hey you're the metal shifter, right?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Why the hell is he looking up at the rain?" Dark whispers to himself as we walks over.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Uhhh, yeah" Sub said

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Do you think you could maybe... Give me a weapon? I only have my claws, and if we're going to be facing a bunch of pirates, I'm going to need something," the cat said.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Uhhh sure, what do you have in mind??" He asked

Perfecto Incognito

The storm's center had moved past the ship.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira looked around. "Uh... I dunno. Maybe some sort of staff? Something long that I can hit them over the head with."

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub made a staff like weapon. "How about this??" He asked

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Yeah that looks great," the cat said, a slight smile appearing on her face as she took it.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Glad you like it." He looked at the clouds again. "Dark are you sure we're heading the right way??"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"The guy said it was this way. He could've been lying, but it's a good start" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"This route does not look familiar at all. I think this is might be a trap." Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Could be. Who knows. If it is one, we will be ready" Dark says, patting his sword's hilt.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I don't think it's an ambush type of trap, more like a crappy weather type of trap, or worse." He said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Pfft. Weather can't stop us." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"If this hail gets any worse, it'll definitely stop this ship." Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I'm way more worried about the waves then the hail. Hail is nothing, but if a strong enough waves hits, we'll all drown" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I can swim, so I'll definitely not drown." Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"You may be able to swim, but I can't." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Well too bad" Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"And I highly doubt you can sim all the way to shore." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I still have metal powers." Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"That isn't swimming." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I never said, I would swim all the way to the shore." He said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"You still said 'well to bad' despite the fact that even if we could swim, we would still drown." Dark says

YandereTsun

The twins were just sleeping.
Yumo eventually stood up, took some clothes from his bag, then was setting off to the changing room. Momo woke up. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Let's walk around... there's nothing up in here..." He replied. Momo just nodded then stood up, getting some clothes from her bag. Yumo went first to the changing room.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam was sitting in the inn, quietly eating.

YandereTsun

After the twins' change, they set off. "Does mom or dad know that we're taking a walk?" Momo asked.
"I guess? I mean, when we got out one time, it was okay with them..." Yumo replied, fixing his clothes a little. They walked out of the hospital.

Perfecto Incognito

The storm has left the ship.
It now is partially over Macaria.

Mich2B

Emerald, who was sitting by Hugh and Liam, started eating his food.

Perfecto Incognito

The storm intensfies into a hurricane.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh finished his food first, not watching the storm going over Macaria.

YandereTsun

Momo and Yumo looked at the storm. "What luck... we just got out," Yumo commented. "It wasn't like this minutes ago..." Momo followed.

Perfecto Incognito

The citizens begin to flee into their houses.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen move into buildings to get out of the storm. One of them enters the place that Hugh, Liam, and Emerald are eating in. She sits at a table.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh spots the swordsman but keeps glancing at the whole inn, smiling.

Bed head zed

Falaos looks up at the storm clouds.
"Huh... I wonder if the Sea Reaper is nearb-" Before he could finish his sentence, he is punched by someone.
"REMEMBER ME?!" Shouted Boris, who is standing behind Falaos.
"Wh-" Falaos is slammed into a tree.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsman orders a drink, then watches the storm outside.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh turns his gaze upon the window, and eeps slowly. "Eeep ! What an horrible weather !"

Mich2B

"I agree." Emerald confirmed. "I hope it'll pass away soon."

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsman's drink arrives. She takes the drink in hand and begins drinking it, continuing to watch the rain.

Paradox.XXIV

"I hope so ! I hope the others are alright on sea... But I'm not worried for these damn pirates !" Hugh said cheerfully, nibbling on a carrot.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam kept his eye on the Swordsman.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsman looks away from the storm, and scans the Inn.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh kept nibbling in his carrot, lazily looking at his watch to see where was Pandora. All he could see were leaves, and green. Probably a forest, or somewhere with a few trees at least.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam looked away, returning to his meal. However, he subtly created an incredibly small Golem in the form of a tick, and then set it to keep an eye on the Swordsman.

Paradox.XXIV

"I'm still sad this cat got missing", Hugh said to himself, a bit melancholically. "I think she had... Something special..."

Bed head zed

Two robed men enter the inn, they approach the innkeeper.
"Excuse me, sir, have you seen this fox?" One of the men holds up a drawing of Falaos. "Yeah, i've seen him around." Replied the innkeeper. "Thanks!" The men walk away from the innkeeper.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis snuck up behind Boris, jumping on him and stabbing him in the shoulder.

Bed head zed

Boris shrieks in pain before grabbing Alexis and tossing her onto the ground. "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He points his shotgun at Alexis.
Falaos sits up, and gets ready to throw a fireball.
On their way out, one of the cultists says something. "Can we get something to eat first? I'm starving!" The other cultist sighs. "Fine." They go to a table across from Liam's table and sit down.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis looked a bit scared, as if it were the end.
Max sat down with Christa.
"Sounds like the storm is over. You wanna head on deck?", Max asked.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh observed them quietly, as he had seen Falaos' picture.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam also observed them subtly.

Bed head zed

Falaos throws the fireball but Boris dodges it. "HAH!" He points his shotgun and gets ready to fire.
"Sure!" Replied Christa.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis gets up quickly, and tries her best to distract Boris while not getting shot.
"Alright, I'm just gonna do something real quick."
Max pulls a book out of his pocket. He turns to an empty page, and writes something.

Bed head zed

Boris is distracted by Alexis, but he still pulls the trigger, luckily, Falaos got out of the way.
Christa tries to see what Max is writing.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh nudged at Liam, and whispered : "Are they?"

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis continues to distract Boris.
It's a journal entry, talking about Max. Max sees Christa, and smiles, continuing to write.

Toreadorfreddy

"No," Liam whispered back.

Bed head zed

Boris tries to punch Alexis.
Christa looks away from the journal.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis dodges, being smaller than Boris.
Max quits writing.
"Heh, a bit intrigued? You should look for the full version coming out when I run out of pages.", Max said, chuckling afterwards.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh nodded, and smiled at Emerald, who was sitting in front of Liam and him. "No worries, it'll be over soon... The storm, I mean..." He chuckled, and checked his watch.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsman sits at her table, taking small sips of her drink from time to time.

Perfecto Incognito

A cart hits the restaurant's window before being blown away.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Jeez, this is one big storm. I'm moving into the ship. It'll be safer there." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"When I said 'too bad' I meant that you guys will immediately to the bottom of the ocean if you can't swim. Therefore giving you no chance whatsoever for survival."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Touche. But even if you were to use your powers, you would be a moving lighting rod." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Unless I make a bigger lightning rod and leave it suspended in the air." He said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Whatever. I'm going in" Dark says. He heads into the ship

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I think we're hear..... I don't see any island. DARK!!!" he shouted.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"WHAT!" Dark yells

TheOneTrueCardinal

"There's no island here, are you sure this is the right place??" He asked

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Um, are you blind? It's right there!" Dark says, pointing at the island

TheOneTrueCardinal

"THAT'S AN ISLE!!!" Sub shouted "You're the blind one here."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Isle, Island, Tomato, Tomato, same difference. Let's just dock and check it out" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"An isle is a smaller island, like way smaller. Tomato is just a different pronunciation." Sub said "But let's dock to see how wrong you are"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Technically, I wouldn't be the wrong one. The pirate who gave me the info would. I'm just the messenger, and you don't shoot the messenger." Dark says

Bed head zed

Boatest walks up to Dark and Sub. "Is there a problem?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"No, no problem. It's just Wolf Guy had to complain because he thinks that is an Isle, not an Island, and that it affects this mission a lot. But, that's behind us. Just dock at the Island." Dark says, heading back into the ship.

Bed head zed

Boatest looks at the isle. "Uh, that has nothing on it, my crew has been there before." Boatest scratches his head.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark had already went into the ship. He jumps onto a bed and rests for a bit.

Bed head zed

Boatest looks at Sub. "So uh, do you know where the pirates are?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I don't know, Mr. Messenger is suppose to provide that to us. Apparently he did a horrible job. Let's just check this place so he'll be satisfied." Sub said

Bed head zed

"Alright..." The boat docks at the isle.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Ah, sounds like we have docked Dark thinks
Dark runs out of the ship and onto the Island.
"LAND! FINALLY!" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub went onto the isle. "This place is pretty deserted." He activated the t4 metal sense.

Bed head zed

Boatest searches the isle with his crew.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yep, seems pretty deserted. Guess the pirate lied." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Well, apart from a big chest full of gold bars and other stuff buried fairly deep in the ground. I don't see anything or anyone." Sub said as he detected somethings.

Bed head zed

"Dang." Boatest gets back on the ship.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"What? We're going back already? But we just got off..." Dark says, disappointed.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"If you want to get the chest, we can leave you here with a shovel." Sub said as he got back on the ship.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Can't we just stay on the Island for a little while?" Dark asks
Rylarth stays on the ship

Donotdiddlekids

Max got up, putting the journal away.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub made a human shaped golem and a shovel and dropped it on the isle from the ship.
"There, now it's a "we"."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"What would I need a shovel for?" Dark says, picking up the shovel.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Well, there's nothing to do on this island other than dig for the treasure that I spotted." Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"There is. And it is called not being on a boat for a bit" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Okay sure, guys let's go and leave Dark here." Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Pfft. You won't leave me." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Of course we would." He said as he made the humanoid golem standup.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Good luck with that." Dark says, aware of the golem.

TheOneTrueCardinal

He made the golem grab the shovel, held it with one hand and made it walk towards Dark, then stopped. It looked like it was trying to give him the shovel.
"We don't need luck to leave you."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Oh, but you do. I haven't played any of my cards yet, and I still have an ace up my sleeve. You want me to show you?" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Let me guess, you have literal ace up your sleeve." He said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Pfft. No... yes..." Dark says, pulling out his ace.
"But you still aren't leaving me here." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

He lifted the anchor with his powers. "Oh look, I raised the anchor."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Oooo, wow, congrats. That isn't leaving me though. That is just getting ready to leave." Dark says
Rylarth moves up to the wheel.

TheOneTrueCardinal

He made a metal hand and grabbed the bridge that connects the ship to the isle.
"Your friend is on the wheel by the way." He said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yep. He is preventing you from moving the ship." Dark says
Rylarth stands in front of the wheel.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Who says I'm turning the wheel." He made the hand grab the wheel from the back side.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Rylarth notices this, and slices at the rope connected to the wheel, rendering it useless.
Dark crosses his arms
"What are ya gonna do now?" Dark asks, moving toward the ship.

TheOneTrueCardinal

He made the humanoid golem come to him and used the metal to reinforce his armour, covering all his skin. "Guess I'll have to do it manually."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark gets on the ship
"Or you can just tie the rope back. It probably isn't that hard. Also, thanks for not leaving me. I appreciate it" Dark says sarcastically.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"You're welcome Mr. Crappy messenger." He said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hey, it's not my fault he lied. If you had just saved the civilians before, we wouldn't have to come out here" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"You think it's that easy?? You think I can magically fit them all in a big 60ft tall golem?? You think that's how life works??" He asked.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"No, but you could have stopped the ships and taken multiple trips. All you would have to do is is blow up the masts, which would stop them from moving, allowing you to have plenty of time to go back and fourth. Heck, we could've gotten Boatest to help with transporting civilians as well!" Dark says
Rylarth repairs the damage he made to the wheel.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Only two ships were close to shore, the rest were already gone and I can't detect them. One had Hugh and no prisoners and the other one that I burned the mast with simply had jewelry. They weren't even that big to begin with. You weren't even there and you think you could come up with a solution??"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, you still can't blame me for the whole messenger thing. Not like you could do anything better in that regard. The Pirate would've lied to either of us." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Did you torture him or did you poke a blade at his neck?? If it was the second one, then no wonder he lied."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I stabbed him multiple times, and then killed him after he told me." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Stabbing isn't torturing. Also, why did you kill him?? If he was alive, we could've found a way to the island. I had no chance on saving them and I couldn't save them, you had a chance and you simply wasted it." He said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, what do you want me to do in the middle of a street? Cut his arms off? Pull his eyes out? And if I didn't kill him, he wouldn't be there when we got back. He would probably have hightailed it outta there as soon as I left." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"You could've have tied him. Plus no one is in the streets is the first place."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, I didn't expect him to lie. Maybe next time you should do it yourself instead of sending someone else to do it and then complaining about the effort put in afterwards." Dark says walking over to the door to the inner ship
"Maybe we can ask the townspeople when we get back. They could possibly know" Dark says before going inside the ship.
Rylarth finishes repairing the damage. He moves back down and stands guard at the door to the inside of the ship

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub decided to drive the ship back to Macaria.

YandereTsun

Momo and Yumo were looking for a place to wait for the rain to stop. They stumbled upon the place where Hugh, Liam and Emerald were.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam looked up and noticed Momo. He smiled slightly and thought, "Hello Momo."

YandereTsun

Momo looks at Liam, then smiles as a greet. Yumo stared outside, waiting for the rain to stop.

Toreadorfreddy

'Im not sure when this storm will stop,' Liam thought.

YandereTsun

'Me neither... we just got out of the hospital and the rain already started. We don't really have much luck...' Momo thought, then laughed a little.

Toreadorfreddy

'Well, your parents will probably be freaking out now,' Liam thought, 'Good thing you found your way here.'

YandereTsun

'....It was Yumo's idea, I just complied...' Momo thought, putting the blame to Yumo since he got her in trouble once.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh kept looking at the two, unaware of their discussion.

Toreadorfreddy

'Yeah,' Liam thought, 'You feeling hungry? We were just eating when the storm started.'

YandereTsun

"Hey guys..." Momo greeted particularly everyone. After that, she thought, 'I'm good so it's okay.'

Paradox.XXIV

"Hi !" Hugh replied, smiling.

YandereTsun

"Sorry if you guys got involved in Macaria's issues and problems..." Momo apologized. "... hopefully everything will be okay!"

Toreadorfreddy

'Thats fine,' Liam thought.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh turned to Liam, chuckling. "Hey, you weren't the one kidnapped by pirates !" He joked out loud, laughing at the situation.

YandereTsun

"Sorry for the pirates... they just appeared out of nowhere!" Momo apologized again.

Paradox.XXIV

"Hahaha! It's okay, I didn't get hurt, at least..." Hugh replied.

YandereTsun

Momo sighed in relief. "Thank goodness... I hope no one else got hurt, too..." she said. Yumo was there, watching.

Paradox.XXIV

"Erm... You should ask Sub..." Hugh looked at the ceiling.

YandereTsun

"Oh, where are the others? They're not here?" Momo asked.

Toreadorfreddy

"They left to go hunt down the Pirates," Liam said.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub started climbing one of the masts.

Paradox.XXIV

"Weren't they supposed to hunt a Basilisk or something?" Hugh frowned, still smiling.

Perfecto Incognito

Some water begins to flow into Macaria from the sea, but not much.
Jitx's usually dreamless sleep clears into a completely area devoid of anything.
"Hello."
Came a voice behind him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsman takes her mask off and sets it on the table. She also takes her hood off.

Perfecto Incognito

"Who are you?"
Jitx turned around.
Ja'Lyn was standing there.
"My name is Ja'Lyn."
Jitx frowned.

Ceptus780

It starts to rain and Hurd finds a building and climes inside a random window for shelter and falls asleep on the bed.

Perfecto Incognito

"What's wrong?"
"You sound somewhat familiar."
"Well, I'm your cousin's father."
"Starlet?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark falls asleep on the bed in the crews quarters. He wakes up in the white area again. Rebecca and Kard are waiting.
"So, I see you have bought a deck of cards, excellent. But, today we aren't going to learn anymore card tricks." Kard says
"Really?" Dark asks
"Yes. Kard has decided that you are ready to learn how to Enslave a Soul." Rebecca says
"But, we won't be getting to a human just yet, first, we will start with a small animal." Kard says. He bird appears on Kard's shoulder.

Perfecto Incognito

"Yes, Starlet."
"Wasn't she an elemental like me?"
"Tssk, you shouldn't fling that around."
"Why?"
"Because some people don't like elementals, to put it simply."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Ok... so I just have to enslave that bird's soul?" Dark asks
"Yes, now, concentrate very hard, and try and think about controlling the bird" Kard says
"Alright" Dark says
Dark does what Kard says, and reaches his hand out to the bird. He concentrates really hard.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was waiting for the ship to return to shore.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark continues to concentrate. The bird twitched
"That's the way!" Kard says
Dark loses concentration, and falls down. The bird dies.
"Damn!" Dark says
"That's fine. It's always tough the first time. Plus, you did unlock a power. Just not the one we wanted." Kard says
"Oh really? There is a power that kills birds?" Dark asks
"Well, in a matter of speaking yes. The power kills lesser beings, so rats and birds and stuff" Kard says

Bed head zed

The boat begins to move again.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, maybe we should take a break from that for today. Rebecca he's all yours" Kard says
Dark and Rebecca practice with their swords

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub is on the top of the main mast, he took out a compass and a map.

That Bloncherer Jerk

"Why?"
"Very curious, aren't you? They think we're different or dangerous."
"And are you real? Or is it just my mind making up stuff?"
"I'm 'real' as in I'm independent from your thoughts, but as for whether I'm 'real' or not because I'm in a dream is open to interpretation."

Ceptus780

A mouse crawls through a whole and Hurd sees it and starts to play with it.

Perfecto Incognito

"Wait, so are you...not predictable?"
"If you mean you can think me away, I think not."
"Wait, so what are you here for?"
"Well, for one, I'm here to meet the next Electricity elemental."
"What are you going to do with him?"
"I'm going to teach him."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh looked through the window as the sky cleared itself slightly. "Ah, great !" He said out loud with a smile.

Perfecto Incognito

The storm begins to move past Macaria.
"Teach me what?"
"How to use Electricity. What good are you as an elemental if you don't know how to use your powers?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Ship arrives back in Macaria
Dark awakens after his training with Rebecca is done.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub climbs down the mast and went to look at Macaria.
"That was the least productive thing Dark has ever done." Sub thought

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark walks out of the crew quarters and runs off the boat
"LAND! FINALLY!" Dark yells as he steps off the boat
Rylarth follows behind him.
The Swordsman, upon noticing the storm had passed, leaves the Inn.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub got off the ship and walked back to the inn.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark, after celebrating the fact that he wasn't on a boat anymore, walked into Macaria. Rylarth followed.
The Swordsman puts her mask back on and pulls her hood up.

Donotdiddlekids

Tango and his men search for Max or Alexis.
Max was waiting for Christa before getting off the boat.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark and Rylarth walk through the market place. The Swordsman recognizes them, and follows behind, remaining concealed within the thin crowd of people.
Five Swordsmen round a corner into the market place.

Donotdiddlekids

Tango' s group heads into the market place.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark stops at a fruit stand in the market place and observes an apple, contemplating whether or not he should buy it.
The Swordsmen were stopping people and asking if they had seen Dark anywhere.

Donotdiddlekids

Tango stops the men.
"Spread out. Find them.", He said.
They followed his orders, and searched for Max and Alexis in the market place.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark buys the apple.
One of the people the Swordsmen ask points at Dark. The Swordsmen follow the point and see him. They start moving through the thin crowd toward Dark.

Donotdiddlekids

One of the men mistakes Dark for Max, and walks towards him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark starts walking to another stand. Rylarth follows, but notices movement in the corner of his eye. He shrugs it off.

Donotdiddlekids

The man pulls out a dagger, but doesn't go for Dark, opting to hide his weapon and inconspicuously follow.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen notice the man going for Dark. They stop following and leave the market place, almost. They stop right outside of it, waiting.
Dark stops at another stand selling scarves. He observes them while eating his apple.

Donotdiddlekids

Tango notices the man, and walks after him.
The man looks inconspicuous, waiting for a time to strike.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark grabs a long blue scarf.
"Hmmm...."

Donotdiddlekids

The assassin readies his weapon as Tango walks a bit faster.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Rylarth's ears twitch. Something didn't feel right. His hand moves toward his sword.
Dark finishes his apple and throws it onto the street. He digs into his pockets to find some currency.

Donotdiddlekids

Tango iis moving fast to prevent the assassin from hitting the wrong target.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Rylarth's hand grips the hilt of his blade.

Donotdiddlekids

The assassin goes for the kill.
Tango intercepts the assassin, hitting him with a pistol whip.
"You f**king idiot, that's not him!", Tango lashes out at the man. "Take one good look at the face and you'd know!"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark turns around
"Um.. what's going on?" Dark asks
Rylarth grips his sword hilt. The sword is partially out of the sheathe.

Donotdiddlekids

Tango stomps on the assassin once, knocking him out cold.
"Nothing you need to know about.", Tango says. "One of my clients... he's not very bright, if you can't tell."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Ok.... wait, you're that guy that Max tied up in that one building. Aren't you..." Dark says, trying to remember something.

Donotdiddlekids

"I don't know what you're talking about. I haven't been tied up, and I certainly don't know a Max.", Tango says.
His lie is convincing, but can be seen through with one flaw: He sounds a bit nervous due to having to lie.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"No, you totally look familiar. I think Max might've mentioned something about you and Alexis. Something about..." Dark is having a bit of trouble remembering.

Donotdiddlekids

"The f**k are you talking about?", Tango asks.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hey, you don't have to get all sweary at me. Especially after one of your men almost killed me. In fact, I don't remember getting an apology." Dark says

Donotdiddlekids

"Sorry... but my target's really slippery. I've been stressed out all day.", Tango said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, good luck then" Dark says, going back to the stand.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam, who had caused the tick Golem to climb on the Swordsman so that he could continue spying on her, noticed something was awry. He excused himself from the others and left, slipping into an alleyway and putting his mask on. He proceeded towards the Swordsman.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh turned to Momo and Emerald. "So, what are you guys up to?" His watch suddenly rang, and he looked through it, nearly squeaking in joy. "Our friends are back in town !" he said out loud, smiling.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was walking around Macaria, he decided to not go to the inn.

YandereTsun

"Well, we don't really know where we'll go... maybe we'll stick around!" Momo said cheerfully. Yumo woke up after falling asleep while watching the rain, then nodded.

That Bloncherer Jerk

"You have a point. Are we going to start now?"
"Mm, let me think. No."
"What? Why?"
"Your sleep is ending, and I have not thought what and how to teach you...but let's see, what have you done with Electricity?"
"Not much..."
"Which is...?"
"I've created two floating balls of glowing stuff before..."
"Like this?"
Ja'Lyn creates a ball of plasma.
"Yes."
Some men are in the buildings around the marketplace, watching the people, but Dark had their attention the most.

TheOneTrueCardinal

He activated the t4 metal sense, he spotted Hugh by detecting his watch and decided to go to where he is.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsman had taken her mask back off and was at a stall, blending in with the crowd.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh stood up, inviting Emerald and Momo to do the same. "Well, if everybody has eaten a piece, we should go and meet them... But it's just a suggestion..." Hugh added.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam already knew who the Swordsman was, due to the Golem he had bugged her with.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsman leaves the stand. She sits on a bench and pulls out a book. She starts reading.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.