FANDOM


LXVII
LXIX
LXVIII

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh had immediately stepped back, utterly scared and confused at the situation. He felt guilty for telling Fionn to sing a calm lullaby in an attempt to help at the second his aura disappeared. He frowned sadly and his ears folded on his back, stress creeping again inside his chest.

Bed head zed

Falaos was still glaring at Illadoce. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He asked.

Rakgnarok

Noticing max seems to be in pain fionn rushes to him, he starts pulling the earth tendrils to try to break them off to free max, "Everyone, please stop, i thought you were all friends, dont you see you are hurting eachother over nothing?" He says with tears in his eyes.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Though I would disagree on the 'we are all friends' part" Dark mumbles to himself, referring to Liam and Lynet, "He's right. We shouldn't fight amongst ourselves, or at least hurt each other."
"Liam, could you release Max? I wouldn't release scorpion tail though. We need to make sure he won't do anything before we release him." Dark asks Liam, his eyes returning to the normal blue color.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

The centaur from before exited the library with a displeased look. He folded his arms, and stared at the group coldly. "Put your powers away and get out. We only have so much budget for repairs, and although I know that Elementals can be destructive, this is a bit much."
Mira shyly edged away, trying to silently call the group with her as she took a bow of apology in the massive centaur's direction.

Bed head zed

Falaos looked back at the centaur and his anger turned to fear. He walked out of the courtyard as fast as he could.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark looks up toward the centaur, nodding.
"Of course, sir. I apologize for my fellow elemental's destructive behavior." Dark says. He bows to the best of his ability, and walks toward Mira calmly. The centaur didn't seem to scare him as much as he did the others.

Rakgnarok

Fionn turns to the centaur, he runs his forearm through his face to clean off the tears, "I-im sorry sir, p-please don't be angry at my companions, im the one who is to blame for this" the wolf says, bowing at the centaur as he finishes.

Donotdiddlekids

Max stared at the centaur, wanting to explain his innocence, but simply shaking his head and grunting.

TheOneTrueCardinal

After searching around time for awhile, he found an inn and decided to enter it.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam released both Max and Illadoce, restoring the area to it's initial state. However, he kept a careful eye on them.

Donotdiddlekids

Max soon fell to his knees, the after effects of switching to his loose cannon mode taking it's toll as he got a nosebleed.

YandereTsun

Momo was silent around the group, observing them.

Donotdiddlekids

Max wipes some of the blood off, but it doesn't help much.

Bed head zed

Falaos just started walking down the street, spacing out and forgetting about everyone else.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh followed Fionn and apologized to the centaur as well. "We are still to get along with each other, please accept my apology as well, Sir." he said, and followed everyone, but soon catching up with Mira.

Rakgnarok

Fionn turns back towards max, "are you allri-" he suddenly covers his eyes upon glancing at max's face, "oh, my, please tell me youre Not bleeding" he says quickly.

HolyTraitor

Illadoce frowned at the centaur, raising his scorpion tail slowly. He backed off as the centaur approached, while growling like a wild animal.

Rakgnarok

Fionn takes a deep breath, he hears illadoce growling and turns to him, he takes a step closer towards illadoce, still keeping his distance, "Please, cant we just calm down and try to get along?" He says to illadoce while offering his hand for a friendly hand shake, still with his tail slightly between his legs.

Donotdiddlekids

"Yeahhh...", Max replied, trying to wipe the blood off some more, while trying to catch up to the group.

HolyTraitor

Illadoce's reflexes quickly lit up. As his face was still pale from fear and his spiral eyes were still spinning, his vision was blurry, as an instinct that a lot of wild animals have. The first thing he did as he had a blurry vision was to attack Fionn in pure fear of what the wolf was doing. With a quick strike, his tail swung from behind and the tip penetrated Fionn's fur and skin, most likely hitting a blood vessel.
The poison started to be injected, causing extreme pain to the elemental. As the venom rushed through his body and merged with a few blood cells, a paralysis effect would begin, causing the poor wolf to be paralyzed within minutes. As soon as the paralysis had full effect, Fionn would have merely five hours to three days to live, given that the neurotoxin in the venom is indeed very deadly.
But Fionn's intestinal fortitude and with some healing, he'd have like, 10 hours. Or maybe 9 days.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark turns to look back and see if there had been any stragglers that needed to catch up. What he didn't expect was to see Lynet attack Fionn.
"Fionn!" he yells. He runs, to the best of his ability, toward the wolf and hellspawn.

Bed head zed

Falaos heard Dark's cry and ran back to the courtyard.

Donotdiddlekids

Max turns around to see Fionn attacked, and gets another glow. He stumbles over, furious, still clutching at his chest, and spurting mad ramblings to himself.

Rakgnarok

Fionn lets out a loud cry as he is stung by the hellspawn, he retracts his hand, clutching it tightly against his chest and stares at the hellspawn horrified as he begins to cry from the pain, he looks at his hand and stares at the venom stained blood on it, blood starting to ooze from the sting, his breathing gets heavy for a moment as desperation is seen on his face, he tries to take a step back but instead collapses into the floor, becoming unconscious as he does.

Donotdiddlekids

Max keeps walking, and just suddenly falls flat on his face, passing out due to the new internal pressure.
Back in town, Alexis was standing around, eating a bagel.

Bed head zed

A few hours back, around the time the elementals left the cafe, Christa began thinking.
She began to write a note, and when she was done, she gave it to Alexis and told her to give it to Max.
She then left the cafe and Vile Root.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis remembers the note, and decides, since nobody's watching, that she's gonna read it.
She does so, and soon folds it back up. 'Ouch...', she thinks, finishing up her bagel and walking around Vile Root.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam instantly rounded on Illadoce, binding the Hellspawn in tendrils. He began to slowly constrict Illadoce, taking his time.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub finished booking a room in the tavern and headed into the room. "I need this very uneventful day to be over. I'm pretty sure the others are calm and doing nothing uneventful as well." Sub thought.
"Did somebody say uneventful??" It said as it appeared again.
".....You're not and will never scare, just fuck off already. That was then, this is now" He thought.
"Ohhh..... I'm just holding back, we'll play again in awhile." It said as it dissappeared.

YandereTsun

Momo quickly ran close to assist Fionn and Max. She sighed in relief that both of them were merely unconscious, at the same time she was worried of the huge effect that Illadoce dealt to Fionn. She, at first, glares at Illadoce, but then senses the sudden fear that the hellspawn keeps.
'...Why was he scared?' she thought to herself, as she continued to help Max and Fionn out. Perhaps she had no clue of what Illadoce was pertaining.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark stops behind Momo as she is helping Fionn and Max. He looks at the hellspawn, his eyes turning back to red.
"What did you do to him?!" Dark asks the Hellspawn angrily.

Rakgnarok

Fionn is out cold, despite being unconscious its clear he is in pain and to make matters worse there seems to be little to no physical response upon touching him or even pinching him.

YandereTsun

Momo looked at Max and Fionn. "Hang in there, you guys..." She quietly said. She looked at Dark whose eyes were red, then looked at Illadoce. She was still uncertain of Illadoce's fear, even though.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam continued watching Illadoce, making sure he couldn't make any sudden moves.

Bed head zed

Falaos stared at Illadoce for a few seconds, his anger tried to take control of him but he managed to stay calm. He runs over to Momo and tries to help her with Max and Fionn.

Donotdiddlekids

The nosebleed got worse, mainly due to the internal stuff, and also Max falling straight down.

YandereTsun

Momo looked at Max and Fionn. "Fionn's out cold and Max is bleeding out... " she informed.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam looked at Max for a moment, then went back to keeping Illadoce bound. 'I'm sorry,' He thought to Momo, 'but poisons and healing are not things I know about.'

YandereTsun

'It's alright,' Momo replied to Liam. She looked back at the two. Their conditions are getting worse, though... she thought, worriedly. The two needed to get treated immediately.

Skaitleen03

Scarlet finally waking up from where she was on the floor and goes over to Momo thinking,'What happened?'

YandereTsun

'Illadoce and Max got into a fight, I think... then when the problem was supposed to be solved, Illadoce stung Fionn... Fionn's down and Max passed out...'

Skaitleen03

'Oh dear... I hope the one you call max will wake up soon. I'm mostly worried about fionn though... Who is this illadoce you speak of? He seems to be a very hostile one...'

YandereTsun

'That one...' she thought then looked at the hellspawn currently bounded.

Skaitleen03

Scarlet snarled a bit at illadoce then thinks,'how bad is fionns state??'

YandereTsun

'Not good... seems like there was poison along with Illadoce's hit...'

Are You Freddy For Ready

After having eaten and payed for their meal, Sarah and Zoe leave the cafe, not wanting to stay and keep the place open any longer.
"Alright, time to head to the Library and hope that they're still there. If not, then a Monk will most likely be able to tell us where he is." Zoe says
"Then can we go to bed?" Sarah says, yawning
"It's always something with you isn't it?" Zoe says, chuckling. "Don't worry, I'm sure we can find an Inn to stay at til tomorrow. For now, let's go to the library" Zoe says
"Ok..." Sarah says.
The two head in the direction of the library. Having been to Vile Root on a previous mission, Zoe knew where the important places were in Vile Root, ie, the library, so she didn't have to ask for directions from people.

HolyTraitor

Illadoce was completely immobile, so he couldn't do much. Fear was obvious in his eyes, and his tail tried to move as much as it could, while he just growled and hissed. He looked around, as everything got blurry and spun around.
Eventually, he passed out due to panic, a lot of venom dripping from his tail. Due to the amount injected into Fionn, Illadoce was very weak and couldn't really do much other than just... faint.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Damn." Dark says, not satisfied with the lack of information he got out of Lynet. He looks back to Momo. "We should get him inside. Maybe the Monks will know what to do, or at least be able to do something." Dark suggests

YandereTsun

"Alright," she said, as she tried to carry both Max and Fionn, but seems to fail at instances, losing her balance. "I... need a little help... here," she murmured.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I would help, but I kinda have one leg, so..." Dark says. His gaze shifts to Falaos "Hey, Falaos, little help?"

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh had appeared next to Momo and immediately helped her carrying Fionn alone, the rabbit's face whiter from fear than his fur was. He was just shocked, and silently put Fionn on his shoulders. "W-we sh-should get him quick." he stuttered.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Agreed, let's get them into the library." Dark says, nodding toward the entrance.

Bed head zed

Falaos starts dragging Max over to the entrance of the library.

YandereTsun

Momo followed.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark followed Falaos and Hugh as they dragged and carried them toward the library's entrance.

Bed head zed

Falaos keeps dragging Max. I'm going to kill that demon for this... Falaos thought to himself.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam moved with the group, changing the tendril holding Illadoce into a large centipede golem and bringing it along with them.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Lidia walked up to the open doors of the library, and looked at the Elementals approaching. She raised a feathered eyebrow as though to ask what was happening.
Mira had by this point escaped into the streets of Vile Root, and was searching around for a post office or inn.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark picks up on the questioning look on Lidia's face and explains. "Our friend has been poisoned and stabbed, and we were wondering if you could help." Dark says, motioning his right hand to Fionn

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Lidia looked down at Aodhfionn, and smiled slightly. "He'll be fine," she said. "Look, he's already healing. It takes a lot more than a small stab wound and a little bit of poison to kill a Life Elemental. What was he poisoned by anyways?"

Bed head zed

Falaos points at Illadoce. "...Him..." He says calmly, trying to STAY calm.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe and Sarah walk toward the library, having it in sight.
"Alright now, Sarah, I need you to hold my hand" Zoe says.
"Um, ok, why?" Sarah says reaching out to grab it
"Just trust me, ok?" Zoe says, grabbing her sisters hand.
Upon getting closer to the library, Sarah starts becoming confused. As Zoe is leading her, she tries letting go, but is unable to because of her sisters strong grip on her much smaller hand. She suggests turning different directions, trying to help navigate, but Zoe dismissed her suggestions and keeps trudging on.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam continued to moniter Illadoce, making sure he couldn't escape.

Skaitleen03

Scarlet would wander arround the group and say faloas draggind max away. She would approach faloas and look at him saying,"I wonder who else can understand me..."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh looked at Lidia. "So, j-just rest?" he asked, exhausted as well.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Lidia nodded solemnly at Falaos, then turned to Hugh. "Yes. Rest and time will be all he needs to heal," she said, winking on the word 'time'. "And it looks to me like the rest of your group needs the same. Why don't you all head down into town and find an inn? There's three. Would you like me to draw you a quick map?"

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh quickly nodded, and approached the monk. "Yes, please, Mira is apparently already searching for one, and let's hope she doesn't get lost... again." he said with a low tune, and chuckled at the end of his sentence.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"I'm sure she'll always find her way back to you, and if not, you can always summon her," Lidia said, waving at Hugh's copy of the ring. "Now... That map..." She turned around, walked into a small side room, and came back with a flyer containing all the need-to-know information about Vile Root, including a detailed map across the back of it. She placed it in Hugh's hand with a smile. "Go get you some rest."

Paradox.XXIV

While Lidia was gone, Hugh had just the time to whisper to himself : "It seems so intruding to say that..." then he lifted his chin, and gladly accepted the monk's flyer. "You don't even know how grateful we all are for your help." He bowed slightly, adjusted the rather heavy wolf on his shoulders, then shuffled backwards.
The rabbit addressed a last smile to bird-lady, then turned around, asking for the others to follow with a gleeful tune. "Alright, everyone ! Let's find a bed !!" then all should walk past the courtyard, and wander through the narrow streets of Vile Root.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark follows Hugh out of the courtyard and onto the streets of Vile Root
"Wait, what should we do about Scorpion tail?" Dark asks, not wanting to bring the hellspawn along

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh didn't have the strength to stop and turn to Dark, but replied softly. "Did you see his eyes? He must be out of his mind for the moment, we should keep him tied and offer him the same rest we all need..." Hugh blinked tiredly.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub went into the room he booked and sat on the bed. He looked at the bracelets and moved Catastrion's bracelet to his left arm. "That was kinda getting on my nerves." He thought, not realizing the fact that 'Lefty' is technically on his right arm.

Bed head zed

Falaos looked at Scarlet. "Uhhh, what?" He said in his normal voice. (Not fox tongue.)
Falaos saw Lidia hand Hugh the map and started dragging Max towards the street before stopping up abruptly. "Could someone else take him?" Asked Falaos, expecting Sub to, since he didn't notice that he left.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Why don't you get Liam to help?" Dark says to Falaos.
Though, knowing Liam, he'd probably 'accidentally' hurt Max with his earth thing

Toreadorfreddy

Liam followed them, his Centipede Golem in tow. He summoned a Normal Golem and had it pick up Max.

Bed head zed

"Thanks..." Falaos says to Liam as he stands up straight. He starts walking again and tries to avoid looking at Illadoce.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe and Sarah walk into the Library Courtyard, the confusion lifting from Sarah, who is now able to think clearly.
"Wait, what? How did I get here?" Sarah asks, now confused by where they were
"That's something to explain when you are a little older. Come along." Zoe says, pulling her toward the entrance to the Library.
Hopefully they're still here... Zoe thinks.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam continued with the group, his two Golems in tow. He wondered where they would stop for the night as well as what he was doing with the Hellspawn.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe and Sarah walk up to the entrance. Zoe raises her hand wrapped in a fist to knock, but hesitates
"Are you gonna knock?" Sarah asks
"I don't know. I've never been here before. I don't know whether I am supposed to knock or-" Zoe says, before being interrupted
Sarah knocks on the library door, ignoring her sister, and getting tired of waiting.
"Well, guess we'll find out..." Zoe says, sighing.
Dark followed the group, looking around for any Inns.
"Should we try looking for the others or just find an inn and sleep?" Dark asks the others with him.

Paradox.XXIV

"Well, if the others are in town, and since there are only three inns, I believe we will find them hopefully." Hugh said, still going forward and staring at the flyer.

Rakgnarok

Fionn starts grunting as he appears to wake up, his shoulders suddenly tense up slightly as he seems to struggle trying to move, he suddenly swings his left arm sloppily pressing it against his snout at the best of his ability, he starts coughing onto his forearm staining it with blackened murky blood as he does, just as he seems to be finished coughing his shoulders become relaxed again, his arm flinging loosely once again, "Sssorrry.." he mutters very quietly before passing out again.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

The shorter of the two monks that had been working in the garden walked up to Zoe and Sarah with a soft, kind smile. "They won't respond to knocks in there. Is there anything I can help you two lovely ladies with?" Mira found a building that had a sign with a bed on it. Assuming that it was an inn, she walked in. Only two minutes later, she walked out and away to continue her search, clearly marginally traumatized.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe turns around to the Monk.
"Uh, yes. We were told that a large group had recently come here, and were wondering if they were still here as we have a message for one of the group members." Zoe says
Sarah wipes the sleep from her eyes.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh would never experience as many emotions in such a short period of time. Happiness to see Fionn emerge, yet shortly, from his comatic state; Utter disgust as the wolf coughed onto his forearm, almost right onto Hugh's left shoulder; relief as he relaxed again, before Hugh felt tired again.
Thankfully, the group was now out of the narrowest streets, and the rabbit, still carrying the Fionn, took a turn to the left.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

The monk smiled. "You know, you just missed them. They've headed back into town. I believe they're looking for an inn to bed down for the night."

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis wandered about Vile Root, no rhyme or reason, heading into the tavern.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Great..." Sarah mumbles tiredly
"Oh, that's unfortunate. Seems like we've been just missing them throughout our search." Zoe says. "Well, we best be off then to find an Inn ourselves. Do you happen to know of any? We've been up awhile and don't feel like spending another hour awake looking for one."

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

The gardener walked up to the door, and rang a sequence with the bell, different than the one the young boy had played earlier that day. Shortly after, a flier was slipped through the crack in the door. He took the flier and gave it to Zoe. "Here you go, ma'am."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Thank you kindly." Zoe says. She and Sarah start walking toward the exit, but then stops and turns.
"Oh, and if you happen to see them again, could you tell them that Zoe Acker was looking for Connor Harss? I'd appreciate it." she says lastly. She and her sister then leave.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis gets settled in, and orders a drink.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"At least we know he's still alive." Dark says, commenting on Fionn's recent action. "Does the map tell of any Inns close to us, Hugh?"

Donotdiddlekids

Before she can get loaded, Alexis decides not to get drunk, and exits the tavern.

Paradox.XXIV

"It does !" Hugh whispered excitedly as a response. He took a turn right, and followed a simple looking street, looking forward at the other end of it. "It should be at the end of this street, if I'm correct..." Hugh smiled to himself. "... And I often am." He whispered confidently.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Let's hope you are correct. I'm looking forward to getting some sleep." Dark says, yawning.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam followed wordlessly. He wasn't tired per say, but he could use a little rest.

Bed head zed

Falaos walks away from the group with the intent to find Christa, although he doesn't tell anyone that and just leaves silently.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis wandered around, no rhyme or reason, just wanting to find something to do.

Paradox.XXIV

"Me too... " Hugh said in a sigh, approaching the location the inn was supposed to be.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

The monk nodded, then returned to his work.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe and Sarah search Vile Root for the closest Inn. Sarah walking slowly due to exhaustion, and Zoe looking down at the map.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh got upon the rather small door, where the stone would have hit his forehead if the rabbit didn't lower himself enough. He pushed it open, trusting the bed and beer sign on the front of the three storey building. There was indeed an inn keeper waiting for possible adventurers to arrive, but he was also serving various beverages to some other people waiting in the same room. The bull man stared at Hugh as he entered with his black eyes, with a neutral expression on his face.

Rakgnarok

A tiger anthro rides the night away heading towards Vile Root, the horse he rides on seems to be getting tired, as he rides he says to the horse "Come on, i know im pushing you but get me as far as you can take me and i promise to let you free to go wherever you wish." The animal seems to gain another burst of energy as the rider speaks to him and continues galloping tenaciously through the moon lit fields.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam followed, his Golems shifting size to fit in the door.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark followed suit, having to duck his head under the door due to his height.
"Why is the door so low?" Dark mumbles to himself.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira eventually happened upon a building with the words "Post Office" written large across the window in seven different languages. She checked the hours of operation sign, and the clock hanging above it. She committed the place to memory, then decided she'd better figure out where everyone else was.
After backing up a bit, and making sure there was nobody around her, the cat clutched at her ring and thought about what June had taught her about teleportation. She closed her eyes and focused on the thought of Hugh. She knew that he was the best person for her to focus on because he held the ring, and she knew him better than anyone else in the group.
A moment later green smoke began to pile up around her, but quickly dissipated. She opened her eyes and sighed. "I guess I'm just not ready to teleport on my own yet," she muttered to herself as she started walking again.

TechnoXenoHolic

As he had been to this inn before (it was where he had stayed while he worked on his illumination commission over the past few weeks), Wisp knew where another door was. Giggling a bit, he said "There's a taller door this way." Then he ducked around the nearest corner and entered that way. He still had to duck quite a bit to fit his wings in, but at least he did fit. He wouldn't have made it in through the front door at all.

Paradox.XXIV

As the innkeeper eyed around and discovered the suddenly increasing number of people in his inn-bar, his moody face turned into a smiling one and he turned to Hugh who was now the closest to the counter. The rabbit smiled as well, rather confidently, and asked him if there was any rooms he and his friends would be able to sleep in tonight.
"Oh, you're quite lucky, bunny-boy, tonight's rather calm for what's about rooms ! We've got about six rooms to offer. You take them all?" The bull anthro didn't have the time to close his lips, that Hugh was nodding intensively. "Yesyesyesabsolutelyyeswherearethestairsyes !"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"How much are they?" Dark asks the Innkeeper as Hugh had never brought it up
Zoe and Sarah wander around VR, looking for an Inn.
"Are we there yet?" Sarah asks tiredly
"I'll tell you when we are there, don't worry." Zoe says

Bed head zed

After wandering for a bit, Falaos spots Alexis. He walks over to her. "Hey Alexis! Where's Christa?"

Paradox.XXIV

The innkeeper crossed his arms and smiled. "Here's the best part, adventurers! Each room is four gold a night, and these are big enough to have four or five of you people per room, except for your dragon friend over there..."
The bull narrowed his dark eyes and suddenly his face brightened : "Oi, Will! Be careful with the new stools, I received'em just after you left, hahaha!" the innkeeper's laugh was sincere and powerful, making Hugh shake a little from his far too loud voice. The rabbit's ears started to slightly buzz again, still not fully recovered from Illadoce's joke only a few hours earlier.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Right, then we don't need all six rooms." Dark says. He reaches into his coat to grab his wallet.

Paradox.XXIV

"Nonono Sir ! You'll pay when the day will rise, it's too late for tonight. You'd better still be there tomorrow, though..." The anthro said, pressing his two fists against the counter to look more intimidating, which should work. "How many rooms, then?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Right." Dark says, taking his hand out of his coat and putting it back on the handle part of his crutch.
"How many do you think we'll need, Hugh?" he then asks Hugh, hoping he'd be able to predict if any of the others come to this Inn.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh seemed embarrassed as soon as the human turned to him. "W-well... I believe that four will be good, with one for Wisp and someone else... Keeping one free spot for whoever may come across this inn would be a good idea... I advice Momo, Liam and Illadoce go to one room at least, Wisp may want to take care of Fionn... And I have l-light sleep..." the rabbit stuttered to Dark.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Trace, who had been silently trailing along, interrupted. "It would probably be better to separate males and females. Anyways, I'd better go back to my store now and clean up. Have fun you all!" He turned to a man sitting at a table, said "Hi Brian!" and then left. Brian waved back.
Mira continued to wander, letting her intuition guide her.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I agree with him" Dark says pointing behind him at the door where Trace had just left out of. "Keeping males and females is for the better."
Zoe and Sarah take a turn onto a different street and spot Mira wandering from their side of the street.
"Looks like someone else is lost" Zoe says to herself, looking at the cat anthro.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira saw Falaos a block over, and ran up to him. "Hey Falaos! Where's the rest of us?"

Bed head zed

Falaos turns away from Alexis to look at Mira. "Oh, well, I separated from them to look for Christa. They were over there when I last saw them." Falaos replies, pointing at the area he was talking about.

Donotdiddlekids

"She left already. I think.", Alexis said to Falaos. "Where's Max?"

Toreadorfreddy

"What am I doing with this guy?" Liam said, motioning towards Max.

Bed head zed

"Wait, what do you mean?" Falaos looks back at Alexis, kinda ignoring her question.

Donotdiddlekids

"She's outside of Vile Root.", Alexis said. "And again, where's Max?"

Bed head zed

"He's with the others..." Falaos still seems confused. "But... Why did she leave? What happened?"

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis hands Falaos the letter. "Here, read this.", Alexis said. "Just, erm, don't tell anyone, ok?"

Bed head zed

Falaos opens the letter and reads it. After finishing it, he puts it in his pocket. "That's... rough." Falaos looks at Alexis. "We should get this to Max..."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe continued to watch the cat, who was now conversing with a fox and a human girl
"I wonder if they'd be able to point me in the direction of the Inn... Or at least help me understand this map better" Zoe says. She starts walking over to the group, now holding onto her sisters hand and guiding her.
"Well, I dunno, maybe wait til we get to our rooms and set him on a bed?" Dark says. He looks back at the door. "Hey, could someone grab those for me?" Dark asks, pointing at the stuff Trace had left

Donotdiddlekids

"Yeah, we kinda should..." Alexis said.

Bed head zed

"Let's go then." Falaos gets ready to walk, but he notices Zoe and Sarah walking towards him.

Donotdiddlekids

Max twitches while he's asleep.
In his dream, he's getting attacked by William.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe keeps walking toward them, she smiles and waves slightly
When she's close enough she says "Hi, do you guys happen to know where any nearby Inns are? I'm kinda lost and am not the best at map reading." Zoe says, showing the map that the monks had given her. Sarah tiredly leans on Zoe, yawning.

Bed head zed

"Well, we're heading for an inn right now. You can follow us if you want." Falaos replies.

Donotdiddlekids

Max starts sweating, getting brutally attacked in his nightmare.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Really? That'd be great! Thanks!" Zoe says

HolyTraitor

Illadoce, who since had calmed down, woke up from his so-called 'coma', and looked around, not aware of the situation he was currently in. He looked down and noticed that he was being held down by Liam's powers, and started to try to free himself, moving his arms violently and trying to cut the earth that was holding him down with his tail. None of that seemed to work, so he sighed and just sat there, annoyed.
"Uh... I'm in a bit of a situation here. Can someone help me out?" The Hellspawn asked, looking to the side with a bored expression.

Bed head zed

Falaos starts walking back to where the group was.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis follows Falaos.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Oh, right, where are my manners" Zoe says, following the three "I'm Zoe Acker, and this here is my sis, Sarah"

Bed head zed

"I'm Falaos Johnathon." Falaos looks back at Zoe as he walks.

Donotdiddlekids

"Alexis Crowcross.", Alexis answers, making eye contact with Zoe for a bit.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Mira," the cat said shortly, not wanting to give out her family name. "So since you can't find an inn yourself, you're obviously from out of town. What are you up to here, if I may ask?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Zoe starts putting the dots together in her head until Mira asked "Oh, I'm just here to deliver a message to someone." Zoe says, forgetting about the others last names

Bed head zed

"Maybe we could help you, what's their name?" Falaos asks.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Falaos, we don't know anybody in this town. How could we possibly help them deliver a message?" Mira asked, absentmindedly leading them in the correct direction to the inn the others were staying at.

Bed head zed

"Yeah I guess you're right..." Falaos looks forward again.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yeah, I wouldn't expect you to know him. From what I know, he's traveling with a group, so I don't think he'd know you three." Zoe says

Bed head zed

Falaos looks back at Zoe. "Actually, we're apart of a group. Everyone else is just at the inn."

Donotdiddlekids

"Hmm... maybe your target is actually in our group?", Alexis asked to Zoe. "We aren't actually that small, to be honest."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Even more reason to assume you guys haven't seen him. If you're traveling, and he's traveling, then you guys meeting isn't very likely." Zoe says, ignoring Alexis and to tired to realize the obvious.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Well what if he's a part of our group? What's his name?" Mira asked.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Oh, right, that's also a possibility. His name is Connor. Connor Harss." Zoe says. Sarah yawns.

Bed head zed

"We have a Dark Harss traveling with us."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Huh, strange..." Zoe says

Donotdiddlekids

"Maybe Dark knows Connor?", Alexis asks, not seeing the possibility that they Might be the same.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Maybe..." Zoe says

Bed head zed

Falaos looks forward. "Well, I guess we really don't know who you're looking for, sorry."

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira stopped abruptly. "We're here," she said, walking into the inn. She smiled upon seeing the rest of the group inside. "Found ya."

Bed head zed

Falaos follows Mira inside. "That was... Quick."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark turns around "Oh, hey guys." he says, not noticing Zoe
Zoe and Sarah walk into the Inn.
"We're here, Sarah." Zoe says, looking down at her near sleep sis.

Bed head zed

Falaos walks over to the rest of the group. "Did you get some rooms?" He asks no one in particular.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Hey Dark, these two are looking for someone with the same last name as you. Some Connor guy? Do you know him?" Mira asked, ignoring Falaos since obviously she could not answer him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hmm? Connor?" Dark says. He looks at Zoe and Sarah. Zoe recongnizes Dark as Connor, and is about to state this fact before "Let's talk outside" Dark interrupts her, walking toward Zoe
"Uh, of course. Could you guys watch Sarah for me please? Thanks!" Zoe says, leaving the Inn, Dark following suit.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira watched as the two left. "Yeah... Sure," she said quietly, then turned to the young girl. "Hi there."

Bed head zed

Falaos sits down in an empty chair.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis scans the group for Max, seeing his nosebleed, which had stopped bleeding, but hadn't been cleaned.
"Oh man, what happened?", she asked.

Bed head zed

"I don't really know. He just got really mad at..." Falaos points at Illadoce. "That guy..."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hi..." Sarah says to Mira tiredly, rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "When can I go to bed?" she asks the cat anthro
"Long time no see." Dark says to Zoe
"Yeah, it's been awhile, Connor. What happened to your leg, may I ask?"
"Long story, now what do you need"
"I came to tell you that you need to come back to Harknest as soon as possible."
"Why, what happened?"
"Your cousin, she's... been killed."
"What?!"
"She was killed on her way back to Harknest."
"..." Dark begins to shake
"I know this is hard for you to take, she was practically your mother."
Tears begins to appear in Dark's eyes "She can't be dead... she cant!" he begins to cry
Zoe puts her hand on Dark's shoulder
"I'm sorry Connor. So sorry..." Zoe says
Dark continues crying.
Zoe hugs Dark, attempting to comfort him "It's gonna be okay..."
The two stand near the inn for awhile, Zoe hugging Dark, attempting to calm him down.
"I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye to her...." Dark says, starting to calm down
"None of us did. It was just so sudden... we expected it, sure, but... oh never mind..."
"So, I need to go to Harknest for the will then?..." Dark says
"Yes. Alicia left you something important"
"Alright, I'll tell the others that we need to go in the morning..." Dark says, whipping his face.
"Okay..." Zoe says

Toreadorfreddy

"Oh, your awake," Liam said, looking at Illadoce with a bored expression, "I'll let you out, if you behave yourself."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh had gone to the door, picking up Dark's stuff before turning around and notice the group was, again, almost complete. He smiled upon seeing Mira in what seemed to be good health, and approached.

TechnoXenoHolic

As the group got settled into the inn, Wisp made his way over to speak quietly to the innkeeper. His previous room hadn't been sold out yet, because Wisp had only left there the previous morning, so he was able to pick up the rent for it again. With the night paid for, he slipped on up the stairs to put his stuff away and get ready for bed.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Just as soon as I get us a room," Mira said, taking Sarah's hand and walking up to the innkeeper just after Wisp left. She arranged for a single room for the two of them. After taking the key she brought Sarah up the stairs and into the small room she had rented.
"Alright, do you have a change of clothes for bed, or something else?" she asked, taking off her jacket and shoes by the door.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh looked at Mira go, but smiled softly and waited for Dark. "I've left Fionn here for a moment, Dark might need help taking the stairs..." He glanced at the poor wolf sleeping on a chair, and whispered to himself." I think us three can make a room work for tonight, then!" The rabbit chuckled, trying to hide his exhaustion behind an unfading smile as he adjusted Dark's pile of stuff in his arms. He would now stare at the door.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Zoe has my night wear..." Sarah says.
"You want to go back in now?" Zoe asks Dark
"I'll meet you in there... I need to think." Dark says
"You sure?"
"Yes..."
"Ok..." she goes to the door of the Inn, about to open it
"You gonna be okay?"
"Yes..."
Dark looks up to the sky, lost in thought.
Zoe sighs, and walks back into the Inn.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Then I'll go down and wait for her to come back. In the meanwhile, you make yourself comfortable," Mira said. "I'm not really all that tired so I'll give up my spot in this room to her. Just don't get into any trouble, alright?"
With that, she left the room, leaving Sarah with the key. She walked down the stairs and saw Zoe. "You and your sister are in room 2-06," she said with a smile.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Ok, thanks for watching her." Zoe says. She walks toward the stairs, but stops.
"Oh, and your friend is outside if you need him, but I suggest giving him some privacy. He's dealing with things at the moment." Zoe says, referring to Dark.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh sat down next to Fionn, giving up to exhaustion, resting his head on his arms and staring at the sleeping wolf.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira nodded at Zoe, then slowly went to the door. She opened it as quietly as she could, and slipped outside. "Hey, are you alright Dark?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yeah... I'm, I'm fine..." Dark says, looking at Mira. His eyes were still a bit watery from crying and his face red.
Zoe walks up to the room Mira had said Sarah was in and opened the door. Upon coming in, she saw Sarah sleeping on a bed, her blankets not even covering her.
"Heh, cute..." Zoe says. She moves over to her sisters bed and pulls the blankets up to cover her, then goes to her own bed, putting the pack they had brought full of clothes on the ground and lays on the bed. "Goodnight Sarah" Zoe says. She blows the candle out and falls asleep.

Bed head zed

Falaos starts to slowly fall asleep in his chair.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam got a key and headed up to a room of his own, releasing Illadoce and putting Max down. He dismissed the Golems and turned in for the night.

Rakgnarok

Fionn would seem to be resting more peacefully now that the venom is out of his body, the only thing breaking the peaceful sight now would be the blood stains on his left arm and right hand, if one was to check the injury from the sting on his hand it would still be there but it wouldnt seem as big as it should be taking into mind Illadoce's stinger.

Bed head zed

Falaos got out of his chair and looked over at Max. I guess I'll take care of him... He walked over to the counter and got a key, he then dragged Max to his room.
Upon entering his room, Falaos sets Max on the second bed. "There we go..." Falaos hops into the other bed and almost instantly falls asleep.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub had already fallen asleep at his room in whichever inn he's in. He is not currently dreaming yet.

Skaitleen03

Scarlet doesnt enter the inn but decides to stay outside since she is more comfortable out doors. As she sits there she worries about her injured friend and Max.

Donotdiddlekids

Currently, in the dream world...
Burning buildings all around him, Max stumbles down onto a dirt ground one more time, back against the metaphorical wall.
William walks towards him menacingly, blood already on his claws and on his giant grin.
"Will you be a good boy now?", Willy asks. Max looks on, unable to speak, too injured to even move anymore.
William takes the silence as a "no", and strikes down one more time, as Max sits up in the real world, gasping for air, and looking down at his torso to make sure he wasn't as injured as he was in the dream world.

Toreadorfreddy

As he slept, Liam dreamed. He looked about, having appeared in a familiar place. It was his family's home in Stoneyard. On one of the chairs by the fireplace, sat a man Liam recognized.
"Hello Derrick," He said respectively, knowing Derrick from when Derrick had taught him swordsmanship.
"Hello Liam," Derrick said in an amicable tone, "I need to tell you something. Please, sit." Derrick motioned towards one of the other chairs.
"Ok," Liam said, sitting down.
"If you happen to end up in Harknest," Derrick said, "There is something important I left there. I can't share the details, mostly because she won't let me, but I can say that it may be necessary to locate it. Please do, as you will find it very useful. I have to go, but I hope you understand that this is how it must be."
With that, Derrick vanished, and Liam's inner world dissolved into the usual inky black void as he decended into full sleep.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh snapped awake and decided the best place to sleep wasn't the chair he was sitting on. He got up, took the key of his room, and moved Dark's stuff upstairs, on the first floor.
The rabbit came back minutes later, picking Fionn up as softly as he could, to not wake him up, and brought him to his room, not closing the door in case Dark would come back later. Fionn's rather heavy body plopped down on the large bed, and Hugh acknowledged the blood stain on his arm and paw. "Aw, I can't..." Hugh exited the bedroom to find some water bucket in the bathroom, kneeling next to wolf's bed and starting to wash his hand.

Rakgnarok

Fionn's reaction to hugh cleaning his hand is minimal, his fingers twitching very slightly once or trice but he'd seem to be sleeping deeply in spite of it, it'd seem as if he'd sleep through anything at this point.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Hey, I know I may have been really harsh to you before, but if you ever need someone to just talk to, I'm here," Mira said quietly, knowing that hurt expression all too well.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Ok...." Dark says, looking down at the ground

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira looked up at the stars as a cold wind blew past. She shivered, and wished that she had put her shoes and jacket back on before coming back outside. She pushed that thought aside though, and took in the clear night sky. "It's a beautiful night, isn't it?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yeah..." Dark says, looking up at the sky.
"Hey, Mira? Could I ask you something?" Dark says, looking back at the cat anthro

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Sure, anything," the cat said, looking back down (but still up) at Dark.
A hooded figure rode a dark horse some distance behind the tiger anthro, headed in the same direction, but doing everything they could to remain undetected by the larger person. The two were after the same prize...

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Have, you ever lost someone close to you? Like a mother or sibling or something?" Dark asks, and then quickly states "If it's too personal you don't have to answer."

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Way too many close friends," Mira said, looking down at the ground. She backed up and sat down on the bench that was against the wall of the inn.

Rakgnarok

The tiger continues riding, his horse suddenly slowing down dramatically and stopping entirely, he hops down from the horse, his ears twitching slighly as he ears a distant galloping, "Damn, am i being followed?.." He says to himself, he looks at the tired out horse, now resting on the floor, he takes the saddle off and throws it away, "As i promised horse, you can do whatever you want now" He says before sprinting away, heading towards Vile Root at full speed.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark sits on the bench as well, no wanting to stand up anymore and having to deal with his crutches digging into his arms.
"What happened to them?" Dark asks

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Slavery and slaughter to those that didn't agree," Mira said with a sigh. "Why do you ask?"
Seeing that the tiger's horse had stopped, the other hunter hissed a curse under their breath. They decided the best course of action would be to make it seem like a complete coincidence that the two had been headed in the same direction, and simply ride straight on past. As they eventually galloped past the running tiger, they made sure to take in every detail of him that they could.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark looks at the ground
"I, just received news that my cousin was killed...." Dark says, getting quieter with each word.

Rakgnarok

The tiger continues running at the best of his ability as the stranger passes by him, he gazes at them slightly, "Heh, Like what you see?" He yells out at them between breaths, giving them a smug smirk.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Oh..." Mira said quietly. "Would you say they lived a good life?"
The hooded figure remained silent, not wanting to give the tiger the satisfaction of a reply.

Rakgnarok

"What, Cat got your tongue?" He yells at them again, one wouldnt even need to look at him to know how smug he is being right now.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I'd say so..." Dark says. His eyes start getting watery, tears dripping onto his pants

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh finished cleaning Fionn's twitching paw, dryed it with a white towel, and got onto the bed. He leaned over the wolf and started taking off his vest at first.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira loosely hugged Dark in an attempt to comfort him. "Then I'm sure that wherever they end up after this will be another good life," she said, being careful not to put her views on the afterlife forwards, as Dark's were probably very different.
The tiger's yells only got a silent chuckle out of the riding assassin. They spurred their horse on and were soon out of view.

Are You Freddy For Ready

More tears began falling onto Dark's pants as he began to cry again, though not as hard as when receiving the news. "Yeah." he says faintly during the crying.

Rakgnarok

The wolf puts no resistance whatsoever, making it easy for hugh to take off the vest, it would be clear however that there are also some items in the big pockets of his pants, if hugh were to check them he'd find a small amount of coins, hardly enough for a meal or two and a small lockpicking kit.
The tiger continues running as fast as he can, "Feh, what a shrimp." he says again to himself, he keeps sprinting through the forest, after about 2 hours the tiger still sprinting now in a rather clear path, clearly all the running taking a toll on him as he starts to slow down gasping for air, "Crap *huff* i *puff* over *huff* did it *puff*" He mutters out before falling to the ground from exhaustion, he looks towards Vile Root while on the floor breathing heavily which gradually eases up, "*huff* So close.. *puff*" he says, staring for a few more moments before falling asleep.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira slowly patted Dark's back and stayed silent, just letting him cry as much as he needed to.
The hooded figure had made it to Vile Root by the time the tiger had collapsed. They were now sitting on the outskirts leaning against a tree they had tied their horse to. They got a large jug of water and a bowl out of the pack on the horse's back and poured some out for the horse to drink, which he happily did before grazing on the grass and falling asleep.

Paradox.XXIV

After putting the wolf's vest aside, Hugh blushed as he took off Fionn's stained shirt, and left him sleep on the bed, flat on his back, while he crawled off from the bed and sat in a corner of the room, trying to wash off the blood. The rabbit wasn't really disgusted by the sight of it for some reason, and managed to make the black stain disappear.
Hugh, after a few sighs of exhaustion, let the shirt rest on his left leg, and took out his golden pocket watch. He smiled sadly as he stared at the dial, a glooming purple light glowing in his eyes.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I wish I could've said goodbye to her, one last time..." Dark says, still crying but starting to slow down

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"There's never a last goodbye," Mira said looking up at the stars again. "And even when there is, it always only makes things worse."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark's crying slows. "I guess you're right..." he says, sniffling.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"That doesn't make your grief any less real, but you will also have to realize that you have to move on from this. Take your time, but don't hold onto it forever," Mira said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Alright..." Dark says. He wipes his face.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"The others have probably got a room sorted out for you by now, so whenever you're ready, just come in," Mira said, standing up and going inside. She went up to the counter, inquired about how many rooms were left, and walked over to Momo. "Looks like there's one last room for us to crash in. Shall we?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark looks up at the sky, recounting memories of him and Alicia when he was younger.
"I'll never forget you." Dark whispers to himself. He gets up and walks toward the Inn door
On a nearby rooftop stands a mysterious cloaked figure who had been watching the two's conversation. The figure watches Dark enter the Inn, and then suddenly disappears...

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

After a short conversation with Momo, Mira went upstairs with her and they went into the last available room. "Hope you don't mind sleeping in the same bed as me," Mira chuckled quietly as the two got ready for bed.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis had followed Falaos and Max, but stayed outside their room to let them talk.
Upon not hearing any talking, she slowly opens the door, startling Max a bit, but not being extremely loud.
"Hey.", Alexis whispers. "Hi...", Max responds before laying back down, holding his arm over where the pain was. It was still there, but it was dulling down.

Bed head zed

Falaos stayed asleep despite Alexis startling Max.
Falaos appeared in the ashy landscape once again. He wanders around for a bit before noticing a tower standing in the center of the area. That was never there before... He began to approach it.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark walks around the inn and finds the door Hugh had left open.
"Hey, any room in here?" Dark asks. He was back to his pale old self, no longer looking like he had just cried.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh's head tilted on the side, and the rabbit squeaked awake, blinking the purple light away "Ah ! Oh, erm, hey, Dark!" he said softly, almost whispering as to not wake Fionn up, despite knowing he wouldn't. He wiped off a tear from his cheek, and sat up. "You want to sleep here?" he asked softly.

Bed head zed

When Falaos reached the tower, a gate slammed down in the entrance, preventing him from getting in.
Falaos stood there for a minute, trying to see if he could make out anything, but he could only see darkness beyond the gate.
"What does this mean..."
"It's nothing." Philips emerges from a pile of ash that was behind Falaos. "Nothing at all."
Falaos looks back at Philip. "So... Are we gonna train?"
"No, you're gonna get some sword training from Ina." A door appears behind Philip, revealing a familiar looking arena.
"Carry on." Philip starts to walk away.
"Wait!" Philip stops as Falaos calls out. "What?"
"I had a dream where someone told me to... Find something? A book I think."
"Interesting... What did they look like?"
"They looked like they were made of fire. Like... Another person I met in a dream a while ago..."
"Well, don't let it concern you, it was probably just a normal dream, one that means nothing at all."
"Alright..."
"Now, carry on." Philip leaves and Falaos steps into the arena, beginning his sword training.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yeah, sure." Dark says, sitting on the bed and putting his crutches aside
"Is, something wrong?" Dark asks, wondering about the tear he had wiped away.

Paradox.XXIV

"O-oh, no, nothing at all !" Hugh smiled and chuckled, closing his locket and putting it back inside his own vest. "You may take the second bed, I'll sleep on this chair until Fionn wakes up..." The rabbit added, showing Dark the wolf's vest he just finished cleaning. "... O-or do you need help too, for... I don't really know... your leg or something?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I'm alright, thanks. But, you do realize these beds are made for two, right? You don't have to sleep in the chair." Dark says

Paradox.XXIV

"Y-yes, I do..." Hugh said, falling silent. He glanced one last time at the wolf, then at Dark. "You may be right..." He said, getting up and leaving Fionn's vest on the chair he was sitting on, taking off his shoes and vest as well.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Alright, well, see ya in the morning. Good night." Dark says, he lays his head on the pillow, leaving enough room for the anthro rabbit to sleep on the bed if he choose to, and finally falling asleep after what seemed to be a long time.
When he fell asleep, he awoke in the usual dream world, pure white. His ancestors were there, one sitting at a table, and one seemingly arguing with someone. This someone was Ivan Harss, Dark's uncle, whom he hadn't seen since his death.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh did the same, turning his back to Dark, and opened his locket again. Meditating and resting while laying down was pretty unusual for him, but the bed was so comfy! The rabbit stared at the dial one more time, saving memories of his past and smiling at the sweet face of his mother, father, and uncountable brothers and sisters. He fell asleep after the twenty-fourth one, the ticking sound putting him to rest pretty quick. "Mrr~"

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

Mira woke up with a start, breathing heavily. She looked over at Momo who was still asleep beside her and calmed down. 'Just a dream,' she thought. 'Again.'
The cat got up and went to the small bathroom. She ran her claws through her hair to get rid of any tangles, and smelled the complementary bath salts and gels. She briefly considered taking a bath, but shook the thought out of her mind. She wouldn't do that until she really needed it.
She left the bathroom and looked out the window. The sun was just rising now.

Bed head zed

Falaos began to wake up, he had learned a few sword tricks in his dream, but he was still far from being any good.
He got out of bed and walked downstairs.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark wakes up after a long night of training with Rebecca, Kard, and Ivan, the newest addition to his squad of teachers.
He got up and grabbed his crutches. Having slept in his clothes, he had no need to change. He decided against taking a bath, wanting to go to the blacksmith before hand. He walks out of his room, goes to the main lobby, and sits, waiting for Momo so that they could hurry along to the blacksmith
Zoe woke up and looked to her sister, who was still sound asleep. She grabbed her spare clothes and went into the bathroom to take a bath.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam headed down from his room, looking to get some food. He got a simple breakfast, paying with some money his family had given him before he had left.

Bed head zed

Falaos ordered some breakfast and sat down. He takes Christa's note out of his pocket and reads it again.

Toreadorfreddy

After paying for his food and room, Liam stepped outside to collect a few supplies before the group left.

Donotdiddlekids

Max wakes up and heads down, sitting across the table from Falaos.
Alexis is still asleep.

Bed head zed

Falaos notices Max and waves to him. He looks down at the note before looking up at Max again. He leaves his seat and walks over to Max.

Donotdiddlekids

"Hey, Falaos.", Max said. "...quick question. Have you seen Christa around? I haven't seen her..."

Bed head zed

"About that..." Falaos silently hands Max the note.

Donotdiddlekids

Max opens it and reads it to himself, mouthing the words silently.

Bed head zed

"Max, by the time you read this. I'll be gone.
I have decided to break up with you. We can still be friends, but I think it was a bit foolish that I just decided to date you without any thought, and this isn't the first time this has happened. I don't want to make another mistake, it's not like I don't trust you, it's just that I think we're better off just being friends.
I'm gonna be gone for a while, hopefully we'll see each other again.
Hopefully.
Goodbye."
Falaos silently watched Max read it.

Rakgnarok

Fionn begins to wake up, he quickly bounces up somewhat scarede and stunned and looks around "What happened?.. W-where am i?.." He says as he looks around slowly, remembering what happend and realizing where he is now, he clutches his right hand against his chest remembering the pain but quickly realizes it is now gone, he frowns and raises his hand, opening his fist slowly, a small circular scar can be seen right at the base of his thumb, he looks at it a bit stranged, "It healed already? B-but it seemed so big.." he says, gently feeling the scar with his other hand.
He continues to look around, seeing his vest and shirt on a chair, he looks at himself only now realizing theyre not on him, he blushes and starts getting out of the bed, he plants his feet on the ground, standing up a bit shakily, he walks over towards the chair, sitting on it and putting on his shirt and vest, staying there for a few moments staring at nothing while sits lost in thought.

Donotdiddlekids

Max sets it down, his hand shaking. He puts a hand over his eyes, his mouth slightly open

Bed head zed

Falaos just stares at Max, staying completely quiet.

Donotdiddlekids

Max takes the hand off, and surprisingly, he remained somewhat calm, only a few tears running down his face.
He doesn't say anything to Falaos, just staring at the note.
Alexis wakes up, and stays in her bed.
"ohhhhhidontwanttogetupitssosofffffft", she said to herself, loving the bed.

Bed head zed

Falaos looks away from Max and begins staring at the wall.

Donotdiddlekids

Max soon slides the note into his pocket, his hands still shaky as he tries his best to stay calm.

Bed head zed

Falaos looks back at Max. "You gonna be okay?"

Donotdiddlekids

Max sighs. "Y-yeah... I think so.", he responds, as Alexis finally slumps out of bed and comes down, seeing the two, and coming over.

Bed head zed

"Well, if you need me, I'll be here..." Falaos walks back to his table and waves to Alexis on his way there.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis waves back, and sits next to Max, and puts a hand on his shoulder, seeing his expression.
They both sit there for a bit.
A short male goat anthro and a taller female cat anthro are walking towards Vile Root, when they see Xil.
"Huh... looks like he could use some help.", the goat says.
"Yes. We can take him to the town nearby.", the cat responds, lifting Xil up, as the two proceed on.

Bed head zed

Falaos's breakfast arrives and he begins to eat.
Back in Macaria, after asking around and searching, Reaps realizes that his targets are no longer there.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark orders some breakfast, deciding it'd be best to eat some food while he waited
Sarah wakes up and sits up in her bed, whipping the sleep from her eyes
"Zoe?" she calls
"In here!" Zoe calls from the bathroom.
Sarah walks into the bathroom. "Can we get something to eat?"
"It's always something with you." Zoe says, smiling. "When I finish my bath, we can go down to the lobby. Get dressed though, you've been wearing those clothes for a couple days now."
"Okay." Sarah says, leaving the bathroom to get changed.

Rakgnarok

The tiger remains asleep as the two carry him, he snores kinda loudly and is slightly covered in dirt but he'd seem to be fine.

Donotdiddlekids

The two anthros chuckle a little bit at the snoring, and continue on to Vile Root.

Rakgnarok

Fionn exits the room quietly and heads to the lobby, he stands there looking at everyone who is at the lobby right now, he'd be so shaky it'd seem as if even a little gust of wind could knock him over.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis is comforting Max still, who is still holding his tears back.

Bed head zed

Falaos looks over at Fionn. "Good morning Fionn!" He says cheerfully.

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

After exiting their inn together to re-find the rest of the group, Selwyn and Lexi got lost, and ended up out of town- where they fell prey to the giant shadow bear and its rocks.

Rakgnarok

Fionn turns to Falaos "G-good morning to you as well Falaos" He replies, walking over sort of slowly, he looks at max "M-mister Crowcross? Are you.. allright?" he says shyly.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looks over at Fionn.
"I...y-yeah. I'll be fine...", Max says.

Rakgnarok

Fionn nods slowly, he looks for a chair and sits down, he'd wrap his arms around himself, seemingly still somewhat scared and insecure.

Donotdiddlekids

Max slowly buries his head in his hands, as Alexis hugs him for sympathy.

PBEgaming

May wakes up from her comfortable night sleeping on the ground. Over the years, she had gotten used to it, but this sleep was particularly disappointing because, as she turned around, she noticed there was an inn within sight.
"What the hell... how did I miss that?" May says to herself.

Rakgnarok

Fionn looks around again noticing the mood in the lobby to be somewhat gloomy, he takes a deep breath and shakes his head slowly, slapping on a warm smile "So, how about some breakfast?" He says to max, seeing he seems to be the only one not having breakfast already.

PBEgaming

May walks over to the inn and opens the doors. She sits down at an empty table and orders a plate of scrambled eggs.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looks up at Fionn, not having cried while his hands were burying his face.
"Sure... breakfast would be nice...", he responds.

PBEgaming

May quietly eats the scrambled eggs, looking around the room suspiciously at the other members. She had done this so often, it had almost become routine.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub has woken up from a dreamless night, got some steak from the inn he's currently in and starts eating it.
"I wonder how the others are doing, I should probably look for them after this." He thought.

Rakgnarok

Fionn nods, getting up and heading towards a waiter, he speaks to the waiter, the waiter seems confused and surprised as fionn speaks and the two walk over to the kitchen, a few minutes after Fionn comes back with two plates, he places one in front of max and the other in front of Alexis, quite professionally at that.
Alexis's plate consists of some crepes filled with scrambled eggs and ham and bathed in mermelade with a hearty amount of fruit next to them.
Max's plate consists of eggs, sausages, bacon and some bread with a side of assorted fruit, the plate would have a smiley face drawn on it with the food.
Fionn finishes placing the food along with some apple juice for Alexis and orange juice for Max, he looks at them, "Im sorry for ordering for you, i know it was rather inconsiderate of my part but i do hope you like everything and enjoy it!" He adds, smiling at them.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.