FANDOM


XLI
XLIII
XLII
Non-Canon Elements
“What was that, Wind?”

This part contains a lot of non-canon, or removed from canon elements. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Specifically, sections to do with the following are considered non-canon: Blade-Boots, Daniel Goodguy, Christa's kidnapping, Tom Enteiman Falaos and Philip's golemancy

Donotdiddlekids

"Wait, Christa got f**king kidnapped?!", Max asked, sounding very upset.

Bed head zed

"Where is he?" Falaos engulfs his hands in fire.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Where is who?" Dark says
"I understand, about 40% of it" Daniel replies.

Bed head zed

"The man who kidnapped my sister." Falaos's small flames start to come out of Falaos's eyes.

Donotdiddlekids

Max got a glow, and used his sense again.
"This way.", He said, still sounding angry.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Calm down. He is long gone. He headed..."

Bed head zed

A man wearing a grey coat can be seen in a clearing up ahead.

Donotdiddlekids

"This. Way.", Max said as he started heading towards the source.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Alright, alright. Don't get your... never mind." Dark says while following Max.

Donotdiddlekids

"Dark. That guy touched my girlfriend, and it wasn't a handshake.", Max said."Alright, alright. Don't get your... never mind." Dark says while following Max.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yeah, well we are never gonna find him. That happened like half an hour ago. He is probably no where near us" Dark replies

Bed head zed

Falaos charges at the man in the clearing.

Donotdiddlekids

Max goes after the guy as well.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark just watches.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"That's below average" Sub said

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, that is about what you get with a guy who is drunk pretty much all the time" Daniel says

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh left Mira to go seek some more food, looking in the bushes nearby.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Yep, pretty much" Sub said, he was still waiting for people to come back

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark decides to leave Max and Falous. This wasn't his fight.

Kuromin

A rather tall figure scouted around the forest in search of any signs of life. Not here, not there either! UGH! WHERE WAS EVERYBODY?! YEAH, anger aside, she held a sword tight in her hand, as she searched around once again.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark arrives back at camp

Kuromin

She soon came across the camp and hid in one of the bushes, observing the camp and its inhabitants. Just be patient...

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel heard the bushes move. He looks towards them.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"So Daniel, did you get the metal sense part??" Sub said

YandereTsun

Momo felt bad, but returned to camp, totally forgetting about the wound on her neck.
Liam followed back to camp.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yes, now be quiet" Daniel says

Kuromin

She stood still and didn't move an inch. AH shit!

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel stands up and walks over to inspect the bushes. He nearly trips over everything.

YandereTsun

Momo just sat at camp.
Liam sat, too.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub doesn't detect anything suspicious.
"He's probably still drunk" Sub thought

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel arrives at the bushes.

Kuromin

She teleported herself into the trees with her neutral Hellspawn powers.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel looks into the bush and finds...

Ceptus780

Hurd is hopping around the woods playing

Are You Freddy For Ready

a Sleeping Mask
"What the hell is this" Daniel says.

Kuromin

Dammit.. Why did you leave it there!? She changed the sword into a gun and shot at Daniel from the tree, eventually flying out of it.
"YOU! ARE YOU ONE OF THE ELEMENTALS?!" She shouted.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel heard the shot before it hit and dodged.
"What the hell is an elemental? Oh, wait, no." Daniel asks, while grabbing at his knife
Dark hears a gunshot
"Ahhhh, did anyone else hear that?"

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh's ears perked up, as he heard a faint bang, towards the camp. He stood up, and looked in the same direction as Mira. "Did you hear that?"

Bed head zed

Falaos hears the gunshot. "What the hell was that?" The grey figure hears Falaos and runs off. Falaos runs back to camp.

Kuromin

She looks at Falaos arriving, as she fixed her pose and asked once again. "WHO HERE IS ONE, THEN?"

Bed head zed

Falaos's hands are covered in flames. "What?!"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, there is this guy who has some sort of Metal Sense thingy..." Daniel starts babbling on, creating a distraction
Dark sees the person responsible for the gun shot and attempts to sneak around her.

Kuromin

"Ah, I see. Some of them already. But what is poor Kaya to do? Oh, I know!" She attempted to shoot at Falaos.
Lexi looked at Kaya, arms crossed, while Miki was behind them. They tried to come up with something.

Bed head zed

Falaos runs behind a tree to dodge the bullet.

Kuromin

Kaya then looked over to Lexi who was still thinking with Miki behind her. She actually shot Lexi in the arm, as they collapsed, Miki crying loudly; it was predictable. For Kaya at least. The gun soon turned into a crossbow, as she some at Dark and some at Falaos, either dodging or getting it right. They choose.

Bed head zed

Falaos runs away from the tree to avoid the crossbow bolts. He begins to shoot fireballs at Kaya.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark slices the crossbow bolts out of the air.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh ran as fast as he could towards the camp, leaving Mira on the spot. WHile running, he checked his watch to see what was going to happen, and only saw Lexi fall backwards, her arm severly wounded. He accelarated and snapped shut the watch. "What in the world~"
He was close to the camp, hearing more shooting sounds.

Kuromin

Kaya eventually dodges all of them, then summoning that badass golem Agatha granted her. "Orland! ATTACK!" She commanded, the golem eventually going after Falaos. Kaya went after Dark.

Bed head zed

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Falaos creates a firewall to block the golem. He continues to shoot fireballs at Kaya.

Are You Freddy For Ready

A dark aura suddenly surrounds Dark, making him no longer feel pain.

Ceptus780

Hurd hears noises and goes to investigate

Kuromin

Kaya got hit by one or two of them, the golem meanwhile trying to break the firewall.

Bed head zed

The firewall is easily broken. Falaos summons a fox fire-beast.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark puts his finger on the trigger, put doesn't fire.

Kuromin

Kaya shot a few arrows at Falaos while using Orland as a distraction.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh finally arrived at the camp, and didn't even let himself catch his breath, shouting at Falaos from the bottom of his chest: "FALAOS ! Watch out your left !"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hey! Forget about me?" Dark shouts at Kaya

Kuromin

"-- OH HEY! WHO DO WE HAVE HERE? IS IT TIME THEMSELVES?" Kaya turned to look at Hugh, completely ignoring Dark. Heh.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh looked right at the girl flying above the trees. "What the... Who are you to call me like this?" he called out, trying to find a safe spot.

Bed head zed

Falaos dodges the arrows. "Thanks!" Falaos makes Foxy attack Orland.
Tom pulls a revolver out of his pocket, he fires it at Kaya.

Kuromin

Kaya morphed the crossbow back into a gun and shot back at Tom, the bullet taking away the accessory at her hand. "You would DIE to know who I am, isn't that right?" She said, directing the sentence to Hugh.
Lexi was silently letting out some aghs and ughs as Miki dragged them to a safer place which was still rather close to the fight scene.

Bed head zed

Tom swiftly dodges the bullet. "Alright, i'm staying out of this." Tom retreats into the forest.
Falaos shoots fireballs at Kaya as Foxy attacks Orland.

Paradox.XXIV Hugh smirked, and hides behind a tree, not too far from Lexi. "I don't see any interest in dying... yet!" He replied.

Ceptus780

As Hurd is running he sees a bigger fox and stairs in aww

Mich2B

Emerald finally reached the battlefield. He saw Kaya, and decided to quickly take cover behind one of the trees.

Kuromin

Orland blocked the attacks for the most part, as Kaya shot at Falaos.

Bed head zed

The bullet hits Falaos in the arm. He screams in pain before running behind a tree.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark sneaks up on Kaya

Kuromin

Kaya doesn't notice Dark, so she flies to close to the trees. "Come out, little bunny.. and be nice and tell me where Mystery is.." She whispered, shooting around the line of trees.

Bed head zed

Falaos weakly clutches his arm. Foxy continues to attack Orland.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel goes to help Falaos
Dark climbs the tallest tree to get closer to Kaya

Kuromin

Kaya continues to shoot at the trees, Orland getting hit, though continuing to attack Foxy.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark makes it to the highest point on the tree and readies himself to jump.

Bed head zed

Falaos ducks down, to avoid any bullets that hit his tree.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark jumps and....

Kuromin

DARK.. MADE IT?!
"GET OFF!" SHE SCREAMED.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark unsheathes his sword and puts it to her neck, holding her in a choke hold.

Bed head zed

Falaos hears Kaya scream, he jumps out from behind the tree and begins to hit Kaya with a barrage of fireballs.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Don't shoot! I'm here to!!" Dark yells out

Bed head zed

Falaos stops the barrage. Some of the fireballs hit Kaya.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel prepares a throwing knife.

Kuromin

"I SAID GET OFF-" SHE SCREAMED, GETTING HIT BY THE FIREBALLS.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"DANIEL! NOW!" Dark says
Daniel throws a throwing knife at Kaya, hitting her.
Dark slits Kaya's throat and drops down.
"Falaos, hit her with everything you got!" Dark yells

Bed head zed

"Uh, i think slitting her throat's enough."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"You always gotta double tap, just to make sure." Dark replies

Kuromin

Kaya slowly flies away while they're talking. "I'LL BE BACK! I ALWAYS WILL!!" She shouted, flying away.

Bed head zed

"Oh, i guess she wasn't dead." Falaos stares blankly at Kaya. Before collapsing.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Look! She got away!" Dark says, pointing with his hand

Kuromin

Miki was still crying, not knowing what to do with Lexi's hand.

Bed head zed

Falaos began to have another dream. He appears in a huge rocky area, that looks like it was devastated by a volcano, this is supported by the volcanos that surround the area. Philip walks over to Falaos. "Ready for some training?" Philip summons Ymir.

Mich2B

Emerald jumped out from his spot, and proceeded to meet the others. "Wow, is everybody OK? That was some kind of a fight!"

Bed head zed

"I guess." Falaos summons Foxy. "Good." Philip makes Ymir punch Falaos.

Ceptus780

Hurd just watches you guys from some brush.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel takes a drink from his flask
"What a battle" Daniel says
"Eh, I've fought worse" Dark replies

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"What the heck?" Mira asked, peering out from behind a tree. She had been hiding and watching the entire battle.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hmm?" Daniel says
"Some random girl with wings attacked us. No biggy." Dark says

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis came out from her hiding spot.
Max stumbled back to camp, with a fresh stab wound in his stomach, but with a newly acquired bow, with some arrows.
He was breathing heavily.
"You... You do NOT want to know how I got this thing...", Max said, clutching his wound.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Please, tell us" Daniel says

TheSecondEdgeOfTheBlade

"Holy crap!" Mira ran over to Max, a concerned look on your face. "Yes I do! How deep is it?" She turned around. "Does anyone have any bandages?"

Bed head zed

Falaos flies across the battlefield, Ymir charges at him once again.
Christa runs over to Max. "Are you okay???"

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked down at his hand, which was covered in blood.
"Well... it turns out... people don't like it when you step on "their" territory.", He said.
Max then looked back up.
"How deep is it... only about the tip of a knife. I think. As for am I okay... yeah.", Max answered as Alexis walked up to him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Does it hurt?" Dark asks

Donotdiddlekids

"Yup. It definitely hurts.", Max answered.

Bed head zed

Christa looks worried.
Falaos gets up, he watches as Ymir slams into him again and sends him flying. He hits the ground "Wow, this gorilla's tough!" Falaos re-summons Foxy near him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, hope it doesn't hurt for long" Dark says. This accidentally triggers one of his powers, making it so that Max no longer feels pain.

Ceptus780

Hurd is amazed by foxy again

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked back down.
"Well, looks like your hope came true... I don't feel anything anymore. Either that, or I lost too much blood.", He said to Dark.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Huh, weird" Dark says

Ceptus780

I am chasing a ...bird

Donotdiddlekids

"Yeah... again, either that, or I lost too much blood. I hope it's a coincidence.", Max said, still applying pressure on the wound.

Bed head zed

Christa tries to help Max.
Falaos sends Foxy at Ymir.

Donotdiddlekids

Max gladly accepts Christa' s help.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark walks to his tree and sits. His powers where off.

Bed head zed

Christa pulls some bandages out of her bag. She begins to patch Max up.
Foxy barely damages Ymir. Philip jumps onto a nearby boulder. "Really? Do you really think that will even dent Ymir?" Ymir smacks Foxy away.

Donotdiddlekids

Max cringes in pain, as the powers wore off.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel sits by a tree and starts throwing his knife in the air and catching it.

Bed head zed

Christa notices the cringe. She keeps patching.
Hmm... how will i beat him? Maybe i can try creating a bigger stronger golem... Falaos starts to create a new golem.

Donotdiddlekids

"Heh, thanks for this, Christa.", Max said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark falls asleep.

Bed head zed

Christa smiles. "If you don't mind me asking, how did you get these injuries?"
Falaos successfully creates a large bear golem. "I shall call it FREDDY!" Falaos makes Freddy charge at Ymir. It manages to push it back.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark awakens in a fully white area
He gets up
"This is, unusual." He says

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was watching the battle the whole time. "Why didn't I crush her?? I have no clue" Sub thought

Donotdiddlekids

"Apparently, I stepped on this guy's territory. We had a small standoff, which led to the wound, and him hanging from a tree.", Max said. He then pointed to the bow.
It had engraving, and it was made of dark wood.
"At least I got that out of the whole thing.", Max said, smiling.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark starts walking around
"What, is this place?" he said
He had no idea he was being watched

Bed head zed

"A-alright... Was it the same guy who was watching me?"
Ymir shoves Freddy back. "Crap!" Falaos makes Freddy charge.

Ceptus780

Hurd gets tired of watching you guys and roles in leafs

Donotdiddlekids

"No, that guy's long gone.", Max said. He slowly reached for the bow, and was eager to test it out as soon as he was ready to go.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The figure watching Dark charged at him. Dark was looking the other way

Bed head zed

Christa finishes patching Max up. "There."
Freddy claws at Ymir. Ymir starts to lift Freddy up.

Donotdiddlekids

Max slowly gets back up.
"Thanks a lot, Christa.", Max said, very thankful.
He then inspected the bow. It had stronger string, and reinforced limbs.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark hears a step, turns around, and manages to dodge a sword about to decapitate him.

Bed head zed

Christa turns around and notices Falaos passed out on the ground. "Oh my god!" Christa runs over to Falaos.
Freddy tears into Ymir.

Donotdiddlekids

Max turns around as well, and noticed Falaos. He walked up to Falaos and noticed the bullet wound.
"Oh, s**t... Hey, I have an idea for that wound on his arm, but it's gonna really hurt.", Max said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark aims and launches his sword at the mysterious swordsmen, hitting their mask. The mysterious swordsmen stumbles back a few feet.

Donotdiddlekids

Max pulls out an arrow.
"I can heat this up, and cauterize the wound, but he's probably gonna freak out from the pain. It's your call, Christa.", Max said as he loaded it onto the bow.
He drew the string back, and the bow worked like a charm. Max returned the bow back to it's original position, and held the arrow.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark and the mysterious swordsman clashed swords, neither of them managing to hit the other. One didn't seem to be trying hard enough, the other, trying as hard as they can.

Bed head zed

"He's passed out right now. I think he'll be fine." Christa kneels down near Falaos.
Ymir collapses. "Very good! Now try THIS!" Philip begins to add fire to Ymir, making it larger.

Donotdiddlekids "Again, your call.", Max said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The swordsman managed to cut Dark's ear. Dark continued on, but felt weak.

Bed head zed

"Just do it."
Falaos watches as Ymir towers over him and Freddy. "Dear god." Ymir sends Freddy flying across the battlefield.

Donotdiddlekids

"Alright. I'll go heat this thing up. Be right back.", Max said as he walked towards the fire at camp.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark managed to keep it up for a bit, but then collapsed
"How... did you..."
"Not important." the Swordsman said. They then deactivated their powers.
Dark felt better
"Who, who are you?" Dark asks

Bed head zed

Christa sighs.
Falaos starts to run away from the giant Ymir.

Donotdiddlekids

Max heats up the arrow in the fire, being careful not to set it on fire.
He walked back to Falaos, and kept the arrow hot.
"Okay, you ready?", Max asked as he held the arrow close to the wound.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I was once the Death elemental. Until I was killed. Now, I am a teacher for the most resent elementals. In this case, you." the Swordsman says
"Me?" Dark replies
"Oh, right. You don't even know. Well congrats, you are the death elemental." the Swordsman says.

Bed head zed "Ready." Christa holds Falaos down, in case he wakes up.

Donotdiddlekids

"Alright.", Max said.
Max firmly but carefully stuck the hot arrow into the wound, cauterizing it, but not making it worse.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"So, you are saying, that I am an elemental?" asked Dark
"Yes"
"What kind of powers do I get?" Dark asks
"Well, there is kill pain, which makes you and others not feel pain. Then there is enslaving someones soul, weakening a person, which you just experienced, and killing a lesser being."
"And i get all of these?" Dark asks
"Well, yes and no. Some you may never unlock, while others will unlock when in need. For instance, you unlocked the ability to no longer feel pain when your cat clawed at you..."

Bed head zed

Suddenly, the battlefield became extremely hot. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" Ymir begins to get even stronger.

Donotdiddlekids

Max kept the arrow there, and soon carefully pulled it out. He then put the arrow back on the surface of the wound, and kept it there.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"So, what do I do now?" Dark says
"Now? Well, seeing as how you won't be waking up for awhile, I should probably teach you how to better use your sword. We don't want the death elemental to die before his time, now would we?"
"Um, sure." Dark replies
The two start practicing

Toreadorfreddy

Liam looked around.

Donotdiddlekids

Max eventually pulled the arrow away.
"Well, that's it.", Max said. "At least he didn't freak out like I thought he would." Max then practiced pulling the string back on the bow again and again.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh reached Max, Mira, Falaos and Christa. He kneeled down, looking sadly at the anthro fox. "Damn... If only I had foreseen this..." he whispered a bit to himself.

Kuromin

Miki has calmed down from crying as Lexi blacked out. Oh well.

YandereTsun Momo sat back.

That Bloncherer Jerk

Jitx was resenting himself for missing the,fight and ran to Lexi.
"What happened to <pronoun hidden>?"

SFXis

Red walked pass the group, going to another part of the forest. He wore his hood, as he looked at the group.
SFX looked at the surroundings. He was confused.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"If only I stepped in when I had the chance.... but for some reason I didn't even move.... It's not even fear or anything.... it's just complete utter nothingness" Sub thought

Kuromin

Miki cried out. "..sh-shot in the arm.." She sobbed. C rying.

That Bloncherer Jerk

"By that flying person?"

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked at Hugh.
"Wait... you keep on saying foreseen... is there something you aren't telling me about yourself?", Max asked, interested.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark wakes up

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh looked back at Max, a bit startled. "Wait, you don't know who am I the bearer of? Not wanting to brag about it, of course." He asked, nervously looking at his watch for a short second.

Donotdiddlekids

"No, I don't know what you bear...", Max said, seeming even more interested.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, apparently I bear the Death element" Dark says, interrupting the conversation between Max and Hugh

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I expected you to inherit it, since your cousin died yesterday." Sub said

Donotdiddlekids

"And apparently, I'm Force.", Max replied.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh smiled warmly at Max. "Well, Adrear called me Time, and I fit the name... I can foresee events, and prevent my friends to be hurt... To an extend. I am an early kitty compared to you... Power-wise, of course !" he chuckled a little, and sat up in front of Max.
"If I recall, I heard you were the bearer of the Element of Force?" he then asked.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Wait, my cousin died yesterday? Which one?" Dark asks

TheOneTrueCardinal

"You didn't notice the bloody rock that is literally 10 feet away from the fire??" Sub said

Donotdiddlekids

"Yup. Force. I guess that's why I've got telekinesis and stuff like that.", Max said.
'That actually gives an ​opportunity​ for Hugh to learn something, if he can also look back...', Max thought.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark looks at the rock
"Even if I did, how would I know that that is my cousin?" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"You can still see her hair..... and half of her face" Sub said

Paradox.XXIV

"Wait, can't I have a discussion with Max for a instant, please?" Hugh said, getting up, a little bit annoyed by Dark's interruption. He motioned further from the fire, and found a stump, where he sat on. The tree it was from had been taken down by that mysterious girl...

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, I've never met my cousins. So I wouldn't know what they look like." Dark says

Donotdiddlekids

Max followed Hugh, putting the bow in a easy to carry position.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Good point....." Sub said "Well, I would say you're an improvement from the last one. Atleast you don't look like a maniac with an awkward-looking scythe."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh sighed softly. "Ah, I like calm places... It allows me to focus on what's important, and stop blabbering about who-knows-what..." He was looking at the ground, and picked a little blade of grass, now playing with it between his thumbs.

Donotdiddlekids

"Heh, yeah... calmer places where you don't have to worry about a whole lot."

Kuromin

Miki nodded.

That Bloncherer Jerk

Jitx growled slightly.
"Well, I'll see what Emerald can do about this. In the meantime, I think we should seal that wound..hang on, I think I have some bandages."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh nodded, without a word.
After a few minutes of complete silence between the two, Hugh spoke : "What would you like to know?" His purple eyes were glistening in the dark night, filled with playfullness.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yeah well. Sword beats scythe." Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Scythes are impractical" Sub said

Perfecto Incognito

Jitx takes some bandages and tries to bandage Lexi's hand.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Yeah, well, at least they are cool looking" Dark says

Bed head zed

"Philip, i think you've gone to far!" Falaos attempts to escape Ymir. "YOU CAN DO IT!"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel sharpens his knives

Donotdiddlekids

"Woah, heheh....", Max said awkwardly. "Uhhhmmm... actually... nah, nah, nah. But, I do have a question. How long will it take before I make a big mistake?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark tinkers with his boots.

Bed head zed

Falaos abruptly wakes up. Are my deceased relatives actually manifesting themselves in my dreams, or is my mind just toying with me???? Thought Falaos, as he created a flame in his hand.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh chuskled. "You just avoided one ! Hahaha..." he looked at Max, getting serious again. "Again, people, minds and Time are all alike, relative. It may not be a huge mistake for someone, while it may be one for some other..." Hugh looked in front of him, distinguishing the fire glowing between the trees, a few feet away.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked down at his bandaged wound.
"Yeah, I certainly did avoid one...", He said, chuckling right after.

Paradox.XXIV

"No, I meant that you decided to not ask me anything... See? You need perpective, Max." Hugh chuckled again, still playing with the blade of grass.

Donotdiddlekids

"Well, I meant that I didn't bleed out, earlier.", Max said. "That's my perspective."

Paradox.XXIV

"And that's good nearly everybody is safe, I think... At least now. I prefer avoiding fights than winning them. But..." Hugh sighed. "Sometimes, fights start before you can see them do."

Donotdiddlekids

"Yeah, fights can pop out of nowhere, for lots of reasons... some reasons we can't even think of being true.", Max said with a serious look on his face.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh nodded silently.

Donotdiddlekids

"The only thing that's common across fights aren't even the reasons for them. It's the wanting for the other person's head on a silver platter.", Max kept going, about to go into a full rant.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh nodded again. "Battles aren't fun if no one knows the winner, though... Right?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark sharpens his sword.

Donotdiddlekids

"Yeah, definitely.", Max agreed while nodding.

Paradox.XXIV

"At least you don't..." Hugh said, looking at the night sky. He stretched his arms up, joining his ears, and sighed heavily, as to hide away his last sentence from the discussion.

Donotdiddlekids

'Heh. I sure don't.', Max thought. He decided to play along with it, however, and simply pulled out his bow.
"Heh, at least from a fight, I got this sick looking thing.", Max said excitedly. "It works, too."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh directly sat back on the stump. "By all the Heaven's carrots ! That thing looks impressive !" He stared at it, smiling. He then looked at Max. "Where did you get it?"

Donotdiddlekids

"I got it recently, actually. Some guy said I was "on his territory".", Max said. "It left us with a wound in my stomach, and him gone."

Paradox.XXIV

"And you took his bow? What a sick trade..." Hugh looked back at the stars, not annoyed in the slightest. He was just enjoying the peace of the moment.

Donotdiddlekids

"Heh, yeah. He attacked first, so I decided that the victor gets the spoils.", Max said with a smile on his face.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was waiting for the sun to rise. He was laying on the ground, looking at the stars.

Paradox.XXIV

"Good..." Hugh said a bit akwardly, letting a new silence fall on the two Elementals.

Donotdiddlekids

Max sat in the silence. He thought of an idea, but decided it wasn't worth it.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh took out his watch from his pocket, the ticking sound now echoeing in the forest. The rabbit smiled, and said out louder than a whisper : "Three hours before sunset. It will be beautiful."

Donotdiddlekids

"Yeah, it will be beautiful.", Max said.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh turned to Max. "How do you know?"

Donotdiddlekids

"I've always found sunrises and sunsets beautiful.", Max said,.

Paradox.XXIV

"So have I... I was lucky to have one of the highest room back in my family house..." Hugh spilled this story out. "You know... I had the whole valley in front of me, every morning, every day, every night... It was great..." He closed his eyes, not even needing to focus to remember these times...

Donotdiddlekids

"Nice... I had this small overlook near my hometown. Used to watch the sunset and sunrise every day...", Max said, looking back on older times, before everything became so screwed up.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh sighed.

Donotdiddlekids

" that is before everything changed...", Max whispered to himself.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh looked at the sky again, and got up. He had decided the discussion was over for now, or so he thought. "Should we come back to the fire, now? I think everybody needs to eat, and may have a few berries... But that's all."

Donotdiddlekids

"Yeah, sure, let's head back.", Max said while nodding in agreement.

Paradox.XXIV Hugh offered Max a hand, and smiled kindly. "You sure are Force, but never forget that together, we are stronger. This has been, and will always be..."

Donotdiddlekids

Max took Hugh's hand, and silently nodded in agreement.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh helped Max up, then released his hand, and rubbed his two gloved paws together, smiling innocently. "Wow, things got cold fast... I'm up for some fire warmth ! Falaooos?" He jokingly called, laughing. He then started to walk back to camp.

Donotdiddlekids

Max started walking back to camp as well.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh got back, and kneeled near Lexi, that was still bleeding slightly. "May this weird girl that attacked you be damned..." he whispered to her.

Donotdiddlekids

Max got back, and walked over to Christa. He waved at her.

Bed head zed

Christa waves back.
Falaos heads to the fire. "Hmm."

Donotdiddlekids

Max sat down next to Christa.
"Heya.", He quietly said.

Mich2B

Back at camp, Emerald quickly approached Hugh and kneeled next to Lexi, examining wounded person's condition. Without turning his sight to rabbit, he asked him "What's happened to him? That person in forest hit him, didn't it?"

Paradox.XXIV Hugh fiddled with his watch nervously, not looking at Emerald either, although the rabbit was surprised to see him. "I saw it, yes, she has been wounded by that weird girl... Can you do something? Seems like some magical weapon that did that to her shoulder..."

Mich2B

"Magical?" Emerald looked into Hugh's eyes. "Magical weapon? I know how to cure lesser wounds and insanity or something, but I don't know anything about magic." He grabbed Lexi by her hand, and continued asking Hugh, worried "Maybe you know what kind of magic was it? Death?"

Paradox.XXIV

"I... I... I don't know !" Hugh was getting more worried each second now, looking at Lexi's wound. "Maybe it was, maybe not... But heck ! She was nearly flying in the air shooting arrows at people ! Try something, can't you?"

Mich2B

"I- I can try" Wolffe nervously replied "But what if I'll make it worse?!"

Kuromin

Miki, on the other hand, silently mourned her sister's state, but didn't dare to let out a word, or sentence and anything like that. Only distressed noises and some small hiccups.

Donotdiddlekids

Max pulled out an arrow, and started to carve something into the bow.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"What happened to her?" Dark asks.

Mich2B

"She? I've heard she was hit by some kind of magic." Emerald froze, then turned to Dark, still kneeling. "Hey, you were fighting this thing, yes? Maybe you've got a clue what was 'it' shooting?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"A gun." Dark says

Paradox.XXIV

"Y-Yeah... A gun, maybe..." Hugh nodded, looking at Dark.

Donotdiddlekids

Max was finished carving. The result was a carefully made tracing of the design on the bow, which was a bull charging into fire, which was supposed to represent bravery.

Mich2B

Emerald closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and put his paw on Lexi's shoulder. Nothing was happening for a short time, but eventually, some sparks came out of his hand. Wolffe opened his eyes for a brief moment, then closed them again, and fell down. Lexi's wound wasn't fixed, but seemed lesser, and started bleeding slower.

Paradox.XXIV

"Oh dear~!" Hugh reacted rather quickly, catching the anthro wolf before he falls down on the hard ground. He picked him up, then made him lay next to Lexi, swearing to himself: "Oh, for Easter's Bunny's sake, now we have two collapsed people, how great !" but he smiled kindly, and tried to put the two in a comfortable position.
"I'm going to get some water by the river, stay here and look for them, Dark, please." the rabbit said, getting up and running towards the said river.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Alright"

Donotdiddlekids

Max started carving something else into the bow, but keeping the bow close so that it was secretive.

Kuromin

Miki sat beside Lexi and sighed, hissing at anyone coming near her.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh was running towards the river, led by the noise the water was making.

Donotdiddlekids

Max was done with the carving. He put his head in between the limbs and the strings, making it easy to carry.
The carving could barely be seen, it looked like part of a heart.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark decides to leave Lexi and Emerald be, mostly because the little girl hissing was kinda weird. He goes and sits by his tree, watching them from a distance.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looks at the message he carved, and made it slightly visible on accident.
All that could be seen, however, was "MC", and a heart.

That Bloncherer Jerk

Jitx is watching Miki and Lexi.

Dismantled Foxy The Pirate (New Account)

Lickjuice comes back to camp again

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis sat down near Max, but didn't look at him, as she started to sharpen her knife again.

Mich2B

Emerald regained consciousness, but didn't move from place. He was feeling too weak to do so.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"C'mon sun, where are you??" Sub thought

Donotdiddlekids

'I hope nobody can see this yet...', Max thought as he kept looking at the bow, proud of his work, but too embarrassed to show it off.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked nervous about something.

Bed head zed

Christa notices Max. She approaches him "What's wrong?"

Donotdiddlekids

"It's... erm...", Max tried to spit out.
The full message can be seen on the bow, it's Max' s initials, Christa' s initials, and a heart.

Bed head zed

Christa smiles. "That's sweet!"

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked relieved.
'At least she likes it.', he thought to himself.

Bed head zed

Christa sits down near Max.

Donotdiddlekids

Max calmed himself down, and wiped some dust off of the bow.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel sharpens his knives

Donotdiddlekids

"I would've shown that to you earlier, but I was anxious about it. Wouldn't know if it would've been rejected or not.", Max said as he finished wiping off the bow.

Bed head zed

"Why would i reject it?"

Donotdiddlekids

"To be honest, I don't know. It's not something that I can explain, except for anxiety.", Max said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark goes for a walk.

Donotdiddlekids

Max started doing an outline of the outside design of the bow, grabbing an arrow to do so.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark finds a spot in the forest and begins practicing

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub got up and started walking towards a lake that was near the camp. He sat near the lake and looked at the water.

Donotdiddlekids

Max started to doze off.
"Hey, Christa, wake me up in case I start groaning and rolling over again, alright...", Max tiredly said, until he finally fell asleep.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub made some potassium fragments and starts throwing them one by one into the water, it makes some form of fire-cracker sound.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark practices with his sword

Bed head zed

"Uh sure..." Christa looks at the rest of the camp.
Falaos notices Sub leaving and he decides to follow him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark tinkers with his boots

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub continues throwing the chunks into the lake.

Bed head zed

Falaos approaches Sub.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel throws his dagger up and catches it repeatedly.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub didn't notice Falaos.
"I wonder if you're lost too" He seemed to be talking to himself.

Bed head zed

"Who were you talking too?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Either myself or someone special to me. Well to you, it looks like I'm talking myself."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark realizes he is a bit thirsty and decides to go to the lake.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"It's just a fun little thing I like to do."

Bed head zed

"Alright, i guess i'll go back to camp." Falaos turns around and starts walking.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark is marks a tree with his sword, and then continues on to the lake.

Bed head zed

Falaos keeps walking, he spots Dark. "Oh hey."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hello" Dark replies

Bed head zed

"What are you doing out here?"

Are You Freddy For Ready "Stuff. Oh, and a, things." Dark says

Donotdiddlekids

In his dream, Max was outside of the ruins of a town, the ruins burning.
He walked to the town, and saw Dwight standing next to a woman.
"Uhh, hey, Dwight.", Max said, unsure about the woman.
Dwight gave a slight wave, and started speaking.
"Hello, Max. I'd like you to meet another one of your ancestors, Samantha.", Dwight said.
Max extended his hand to Samantha, and they shook.
"Hello, Max. I'm here to help you train, and learn something new.", she said, with a quiet, timid voice.
Samantha nodded her head towards an open area, and started walking there, as Dwight and Max followed.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub continued throwing the chunks into the water.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark arrives at the lake and looks around.

Donotdiddlekids

Samantha and Max reached the open area, while Dwight had disappeared.
Samantha got a blue glow around her hands and arms, and got into a combat stance. "Ready, Max?", she asked.
Max did the same. "Yup"., he replied.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Meanwhile at a river in the unknown town that Jen was in. She was sitting there, skipping stones.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark starts to walk around the lake.

Donotdiddlekids

Eventually, Max and Samantha drew to the end of the battle. Max was weary, but Samantha was still up and ready to go.
She charged straight for Max, who got out of the way. She had a trick up her sleeve, however, as she jumped up, and slammed down into the ground right next to Max, sending him flying with some rubble that was in between the two.
Max slowly got back up, as Samantha looked ready to pass out.
"That's... really difficult to do...", Samantha said, as Max walked up to her, helping her up.
Eventually, the training ended.
In the real world, Max rolled over, pulling his hood over his head.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was looking at Dark, he was wondering why he was here, we was also wondering how Dark doesn't mind the constant barrage of firecracker sounds.
Jen's sister walked up to her. "Why are you here right now?? It's like 3 in the morning." She said as she rubbed her eyes.
"I couldn't sleep." Jen said as she continued stone skipping, she didn't even turn to look at her.
Her sister went and sat near her.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark notices Sub and waves at him.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub waved back. "Why are you here??" He asked
"Anything wrong Jenny??" She asked, there was a pause, then Jen finally spoked.
"It's just that I don't like the situation we're in." She said as she threw another stone. "I came back here because I needed to protect you and our parents. To be honest, I never wanted to come back, it was chaotic here before but now there's a mad midget sending in his men to try to take this town over. The worst part is, I'm slowly losing the will to fight and he keeps sending stronger people everytime." She then threw another stone, it sank before it even bounces.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Why do you ask?" Dark says
"Well, I don't expect anyone to be here. Plus, it's like either 3 to 4 am in the morning."
"What about the Sylvan guy?? Can he help us??" She said
Jen started to look sadder. "I can't have him come here"
"Why?" She asked
"I don't want him to break the promise he made because of me. If he sees something like this, he will flip out and he will probably get himself killed. With or without his powers, he can't possibly take down an army alone." Jen reached to grab a stone, there was none left, she sighed. "I'm going back home.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Doesn't seem like it" Dark says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I guess so.... Now that you found you have powers, what are your plans??"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Um... plans?" Dark says

Bed head zed

Falaos heads to the fire at Camp. He starts to create some flames.
A tall fennec fox anthro stood in a small garden. "Wow, they did good this time." He said as he looked at the birds flying overhead. "They should get some extra food." An opossum anthro enters the garden behind him. "Your majesty." The fennec fox spins around to face the opossum. "We have gotten the item that you desired." The opossum pulls out the emblem, the fennec fox smirks. "Fantastic, a party shall be thrown." The fennec fox snatches the emblem out of the opossum's hand. "I'm one step closer..." The fennec fox exits the garden with the opossum.

Donotdiddlekids

Max sat up, and became, more or less, awake.
He pulled his hood back down, and made a slight growl.
"Hey...", He quietly said to Christa.

Bed head zed

"Hello." Christa replies.
Falaos walks away from the fire.

Donotdiddlekids

"Heh, I just had one of the weirdest dreams. For one, it was actually... sort of good.", Max said.

Bed head zed

"What was it about?" Christa seems intrigued.

Donotdiddlekids

"Apparently, one of my old ancestors, Samantha, is going to be helping me with something...", Max said. "And according to her, helping is pounding me with a f**kin ground slam.", He added on while chuckling.

Bed head zed

"Woah."

Donotdiddlekids

"I still had fun getting pounded into the ground, though.", Max said.
"Anything happen while I was passed out?", he asked.

Bed head zed

"Nothing of interest really." Christs glances around the camp. She feels like something's missing, but she can't put her finger on it.

Bed head zed

Christa keeps looking around the camp.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub decides to head back to camp. He made all the potassium in his hand dissapear.

Donotdiddlekids

Max pulled out his bow, and inspected it some more.
The bull, the cute message, the dark wood... this thing was a masterpiece.

Bed head zed

Christa stands up. "I'm... gonna go for a walk." Christa starts to walk.

Donotdiddlekids

Max gets up.
"Mind if I head with you?", he asked to Christa, as he caught up to her.

Bed head zed

"I don't mind." Christa keeps walking, she still felt like something was missing.

Donotdiddlekids

Max keeps up with Christa.
"Alright.", He said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark stares out at the lake for awhile. He than heads back to camp.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.