FANDOM


XLIII
XLV
XLIV
Non-Canon Elements
“What was that, Wind?”

This part contains a lot of non-canon, or removed from canon elements. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Specifically, sections to do with the following are considered non-canon: Hugh's disappearance (he has been considered sleeping and/or following), Daniel Goodguy, Dark going to Snowpoint, the Elemental Silence knife, Much of the Swordsmen Encounter, Liam's OP moment, Alicia's interaction with the Elementals after the encounter

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh shuffled closer to Mira, without a noise. He held his breath, thoughts of abandoning assaulting his mind. He tried to concentrate. He had to believe in himself, and he knew only him could do it safely. He held her soft hand, and closed his eyes.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel takes a drink from his flask

Ceptus780

Hurd is asleep

Paradox.XXIV

"Oh, forgive me, Mira..."
Hugh tugged on the cat's ring, as he felt himself go away as well. He soon disappeared, Mira's ring and his watch falling on the grass near her sleeping face. The rabbit had gone without a sound, not even a single breeze was blowing on the camp.
He felt cold, or warm... He didn't even know. It was empty, and material at the same time. Hugh knew he had succeeded. Now, he had blocked the flow of Time inside this world, blocking the way out for a while now.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel starts throwing his knife up
Dark sharpens his sword.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"The only point of interest I see are Macaria and Traipsbury."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"How about Chalice?" Dark jokes

Bed head zed

"Or Snowpoint." Falaos sits up.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Cold or regular, which one do you guys choose??"

That Bloncherer Jerk

"Aren't we supposed to find and defeat this darkness person?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

"At our current state, we would be walking into a deathtrap?? And we can't stay here because he will get continuously ambushed, we have to move." Sub said as he looked at Jitx

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I vote regular" Dark says

That Bloncherer Jerk

"I choose cold."

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Hmm.... Falaos, Max, everyone else??" Sub stood up and asked

Bed head zed

"Regular i guess."

TheOneTrueCardinal

"That's 2-1. We need more, what do you think One-eye?"

Toreadorfreddy

"I don't care," Liam said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I vote regular" Daniel says

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked to Christa for a second, and thought about what Cricket said.
He looked at Sub.
"Regular.", Max said.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"We got votes from all the people that talk alot in the group, so we're heading south."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Good, now I can go to Snowpoint by myself". Dark thinks to himself

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub put out the fire, he was getting ready to head south.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I'm gonna go to the pub and get something before we leave." Dark says
"Same, gotta refill my flask" Daniel says

YandereTsun

Momo sorts her stuff.
Yumo did the same.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam looked over at Momo and moved to help her.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark and Daniel head to Stoneyard

Bed head zed

Falaos stands up, he starts getting ready to head south. Christa grabs her bag
Tom's potion wears off. "Aw."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark and Daniel arrive in Stoneyard and head to the pub.
"So, you want me to come with you to Snowpoint?" Says Daniel
"Yes" Dark replies
"Ok." Daniel says
"Good, we will leave for Snowpoint as soon as you get your flask refilled" Dark says

Donotdiddlekids

Max felt the mellow feeling wash away, but still felt at ease.
He made sure all of his gear was in order, and got ready to walk, standing next to Christa.

Bed head zed

A man watches Dark and Daniel.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel refills his flask and then leaves the pub.
Dark leaves the pub and heads North up to Snowpoint. Daniel follows him.

Bed head zed

The man curiously follows Dark and Daniel, although he tries to stay hidden.
Christa stands up.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel drinks from his flask. Dark is looking at a map he had just pickpocketed from someone.

Bed head zed

The man keeps following them.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis stood right behind Max and Christa.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark and Daniel walk out of Stoneyard.

Bed head zed

The man keeps following.
Christa looks at Alexis. "Oh, hello!"

Donotdiddlekids

"Hey.", Alexis said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel hears the faint sound of footsteps. Dark is trying to find where they were on he map.

Bed head zed

The man tries to see what Dark's doing.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel turns around and sees no one

Bed head zed

The man is completely out of sight of Daniel.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel turns back around and keeps walking.

Bed head zed

The man continues to follow, he tries to stay quiet.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel juggles his knives. Dark realizes he had the map the wrong way.

Bed head zed

The man watches them. Do those guys have a death wish??? He thought.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Lemme take a look at that map." Daniel says
"Go ahead. Doubt you will be-"
"Here we are. And Snowpint is here" Daniel says
"How did you..."

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I think we're ready. Whoever is ready should start heading first towards Traipsbury." Sub starts walking

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked at Christa.
"Ready?", he asked.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam looked over at Momo. 'Are you ready to go?' he thought.

YandereTsun

'Yeah,' Momo telepathically replied.

Toreadorfreddy

'Great,' Liam thought, 'Now, it seems, we are heading to your home.'

YandereTsun

'Wait... already?' Momo thought, nervously.
Yumo, on the other hand, is finished taking care of his stuff.

Toreadorfreddy

'Thats what everyone else is talking about,' Liam thought, ' they all are talking about going to Macaria. That is your home, is it not?'

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub finished packing, he starts heading off south.

YandereTsun

'Well, it is... It's just that I never really got to travel this far before since I'm not allowed to, then suddenly I'm going back...' Momo thought.
Yumo apparently went back to sit down and wait for the others.

Toreadorfreddy

'I see,' Liam thought, 'Well, you helped me with my homecoming. I will help you with yours.'

YandereTsun

Momo thought a little, then smiled. 'Okay. Thanks, One-eye... or Liam...'

Toreadorfreddy

'Call me whatever you feel comfortable with,' Liam thought, then he looked at Yumo, 'Now, who is he?'

YandereTsun

'Oh, he's just my brother. His name is Yumo... he's not really the introduce-y type of person...' Momo said.

Toreadorfreddy

'I see,' Liam thought, 'Well, not everyone enjoys talking to people.'

Are You Freddy For Ready

"You think anyone will notice that we're gone?" Dark asks
"Nah" Daniel says
"Yeah, you're probably right" Dark replies

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis looked around.
'I don't know why Dark is taking so long...', she thought to herself.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub already left camp.

Bed head zed

Christa looks at Max. "I'm ready."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel drinks from his flask. Dark plays with his sword.

Bed head zed

The man gets bored.

Donotdiddlekids

"Alright then. I say we head out.", Max said as he started to walk, Alexis followed.

Bed head zed

Christa follows Max.

Donotdiddlekids

Max pulled his bow out, and had it at the ready, just in case.

Bed head zed

Christa makes sure that she has her battle axe with her.

Donotdiddlekids

Max pulled out an arrow, and held it in one hand, the bow in the other.

Bed head zed

Falaos walks with Max and Christa, Tom walks behind Sub.

Donotdiddlekids

Eventually, Max put away the arrow, and almost naturally started to slightly hold Christa' s hand.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam stood and began following Max and his group.

Bed head zed

Christa looks at Max, she smiles.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked back at Christa, smiling.

Bed head zed

Falaos just watches. Christa suddenly starts staring into Max's eyes. It's the final match.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was walking along the river.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel starts juggling knives.
"It's amazing how you are able to do that while being drunk" Dark comments while looking at the map
"Lots of practice and a few cuts have taught me a lot"

Donotdiddlekids

Max starts staring at Christa.

Bed head zed

Christa stares back.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looks ready to win.

Bed head zed

Christa looks even more ready to win.

Donotdiddlekids

Max is intensely determined to win.

Bed head zed

Christa needs to win, for the fate of bragging rights.

Donotdiddlekids

Max needs to win.
Just because he can. That's the only reason.

Bed head zed

Christa needs these bragging rights.

Donotdiddlekids

Max just wants to win.

Bed head zed

Christa NEEDS to win.

Donotdiddlekids

Max continued on, trying to win the competition.

Bed head zed

Christa hopes that something will cause Max to blink.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis spooked Max by tapping him on the shoulder, causing him to blink.

Bed head zed

"YEY!" Christa does a victor pose.

Donotdiddlekids

"Well, I guess that you won, fair and square.", Max said.

Bed head zed

"Yeah."

Donotdiddlekids

"Hey, I won't complain.", Max added on, still smiling.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub continued walking along the river, he was looking at the water while walking.

YandereTsun

The twins followed aswell.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Daniel accidentally cuts himself.
"See, not perfect" he says
"Still pretty good for a drunk" Dark says

Donotdiddlekids

"In fact, Christa, you get a prize for the staring contest.", Max said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

A masked figure is following Max and Christa, staying out of sight of the two.
Shouldn't he be here? the figure thinks to themself

Bed head zed

Falaos notices the masked figure. "Uh."

Are You Freddy For Ready

The masked figure moves out of sight.

Bed head zed

"Guys, someone's following us." Falaos stops, Christa stops too. "What?!"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Why isn't he there? I thought he would be with them. the Masked figure thinks to themself

Donotdiddlekids

In one move, Max pulled out an arrow, and his bow, and was ready to fire.

Bed head zed

Christa pulls her axe out, even though she REALLY doesn't want to fight.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The figure stays out of sight, but checks on the group
Hostiles in area, one adult male, one adult female, one adult male anthro, and one adult female anthro. Current threat level, medium. Suggestions, stay out of sight. the figure thinks to themself

Bed head zed

Falaos approaches where he saw the figure "Come out now and we MIGHT not hurt you." Falaos creates some flames.

Donotdiddlekids

Max slowly stepped towards Falaos, intending to cover him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Shit. Anthro is an elemental. Threat level has been raised from medium to high.
Alicia moves positions, staying out of sight.
Possibility of a second elemental in this group is 70%

Toreadorfreddy

Liam tracked the intruder's progress using tremorsense. He walked over to Falaos, put his head near Falaos' ear, and whispered, "I know where they are. Leave them to me."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Alicia moves up a tree.
Another hostile. Adult male. Possibility of being an elemental is 65%. There is a chance someone here could be an Earth elemental, therefore climbing a tree would be beneficial as they can't sense me.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was also alerted, he activated the t1 metal sense.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Another hostile. Possibility of being an elemental is 70%. Threat level raised from high to very high. I should call in reinforcements sometime soon

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I detect someone in the trees, they're armed. With a rapier and 6 knives." He took out his sword and ignited it.

Bed head zed

Falaos looks up at the tree, he pulls out Ina's blade.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Damn. Two confirmed elementals. I have my hands full. Either I surrender or I call in reinforcements, but they won't be here for a couple of minutes. What to do...

Toreadorfreddy

Liam guessed at where the intruder had gone. Although being in a tree meant he couldn't sense them, if they wanted to avoid being shaken out of the tree, they would have had to move, which Liam hadn't detected any signs of. He summoned a tendril of earth, which wrapped around the tree the intruder had climbed and began shaking it violently.

Bed head zed

Falaos watches the tree shake.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Alicia moves trees in rapid succession, switching from tree to tree.
Three confirmed elementals. Time to call them in.
Alicia whistles.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub heard the whistling.
"Does anyone hear that??"

Bed head zed

Falaos hears the whistling "Yeah."

Are You Freddy For Ready

A nearby camp hears the whistling.
"Time to move!" one of the people say

Toreadorfreddy

Liam sensed more people coming. He began readying defenses, setting some golem walls but keeping them below ground. He would raise them if necessary.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"I think they're trying to call for help. Should we bring out our golems??" Sub asked Donotdiddlekids
Max heard the whistling.
"Christa, stay close.", He firmly said, aiming sideways with his bow.

Bed head zed

Falaos summons Foxy "This could be trouble."

Toreadorfreddy

"Hold off," Liam said, "I have this."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Golems? Crap. Metal and Earth. This is gonna be a murder fest. For them, at least.
Alicia throws a poison tipped knife at Sub.
You won't be using your powers anytime soon

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub saw Falaos bring out a golem. "I'm gonna assume that's a yes." and he recoiled all 3 golem bracelets.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam saw the knife out of the corner of his vision and caught it with another tendril. He then threw it away.

Are You Freddy For Ready

A voice can be heard in the distance "Archers!"
A volley of poison tipped arrows can be seen flying toward the elemntals

Bed head zed

Falaos creates some flames and burns the arrows.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub's concious told him to dodge instead of something logical like blocking himself with a metal wall.
He launched himself backwards, out of the range of the underground golem walls.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam summoned a half-dome of stone over the assembled group, protecting them from the arrows. He continued using his tremorsense.

Donotdiddlekids

Max put himself in front of Christa, blocking an arrow with his bow, and firing his own at Alicia.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The arrow misses.
The Swordsmen start to surround the battlefield with notched arrows.
Alicia stops jumping from tree to tree
"Stop!" Alicia shouts

Bed head zed

Christa tries to think of something to do. "HELL YEAH! IT'S TIME TO MESS UP SOME FACES!" Tom swigs a potion before pulling out his pistols.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam activated his Golem walls, raising them up as a ring around his dome. He then finished the dome, enclosing the group from all sides. He continued using his tremorsense to keep track of what was going on outside.

Bed head zed

"Aw." Tom seems sad, while Christa seems relieved.

Toreadorfreddy

"I'll moniter whats going on outside," Liam said to the group.

Donotdiddlekids

Max took a breather, sitting down.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Some Swordsmen are trapped outside of the dome, while others made it through. They renotch their arrows.
"If anyone makes another move, these archers will fire." Alicia says

Bed head zed

Falaos unsummons Foxy "So i guess this is under control?"

Toreadorfreddy

Liam continued setting hidden defenses outside the dome.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Harss, what do we do?" one man says
"We wait." Alicia replies

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis came out from her hiding spot.
"Harss? I know that name...", she said, her hands up.

Toreadorfreddy

"I'll see who we are dealing with," Liam said as he summoned tendrils from the roof of the dome. these tendrils carried him up to the apex, where he exited onto the top of the dome and took note of the assaulting forces.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"You! Halt!" Alicia says
She looks at two Swordsmen.
"Go check her for any weapons" Alicia says
"Yes sir!" The Swordsmen reply
"Sir! Someone just came from a top the dome!"
"Who are you?" Alicia asks Liam

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis took out her knife before the Swordsmen reached her, and dropped it.

Toreadorfreddy

"I'm called One-eye," Liam said, "Why are you attacking us?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, I don't know about you, but when I get attack, I like to defend myself. And that is what happened, you attacked me, I called in support for defense" Alicia says

Toreadorfreddy

"You were the one following us," Liam said, "You should expect trouble when following a group."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"How do you know I was following you? Maybe I was just on the same trail." Alicia replies
A Low ranking Swordsmen picks up Alexis's knife

Toreadorfreddy

"Because the moment we looked at you, you vanished into cover." Liam said. He summoned a tendril, snatched Alexis' knife from the Swordsman, and buried it underground, all while saying, "I'll take that."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Generally, when you are looked at by a group of people that are armed to the teeth, you would want to get out of there as fast as possible." Alicia says
"Hey!" the Novice Swordsmen says

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis knew one of them was a Harss. She thought of talking sense into one, by saying her relationship with Dark, even though he was gone.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was tinkering with one of the golems in the dome.
"If shit gets real, I'm ready."

Toreadorfreddy

"But you stuck around," Liam said. He readied the defenses while keeping the Swordsmen distracted. "Now, why were you following us?" He asked.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Wouldn't you like to know? I bet this is all just a distraction meant to by you time. But for what? Well, seeing as you are the one and only Earth elemental, I bet you are working underground, setting up traps." Alicia says, she nods toward an Officer
"Archers, at the ready!" the Officer says

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Sodium bullets check, barrels check, gears check." Sub finishes and goes to tinker the second golem

Donotdiddlekids

"WAIT!", Alexis shouted. "The name Harss was mentioned... I know a Harss." ToreadorfreddyAlthough his mask showed no emotion, Liam's eyes narrowed. She was correct, but he had already finished the defenses, and they extended well beyond simple traps like pitfalls. He had created more walls underground, normal ones this time, which when summoned would form a maze encompassing the whole area, with the Swordsmen trapped right in the middle. He also summoned more stone from the base to be able to call up a shield of stone to protect him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Oh, and which Harss would that be?" Alicia asks

TheOneTrueCardinal

"You're heavily armoured and you should take a ton of hits, maybe I should name you guys." He goes to tinker the final golem.

Donotdiddlekids

"...Dark. Dark Harss.", Alexis said, looking a bit sorrowful.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Dark!" Alicia says
She runs over to Alexis
"Where is he? Where can I find him? Is he alright?" Alicia asks

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Retractable blades and some slightly more mobile body parts check, I'll call you Catastrion 0.1." Sub looked to the other 2, he called the gun golem "Lefty" and the armoured golem "Righty"

Toreadorfreddy

Liam narrowed his gaze. 'Now,' he thought. All throughout the area walls erupted from the ground, separating the swordsmen from each other and transforming the area into a giant maze. He also formed a stone bubble around himself to protect him from arrows, monitering the maze with tremorsense.

Donotdiddlekids

"I don't know where he is. Although, he said he had plans to head to Snowpoint...", Alexis said. "He's alright, though. At least, last I saw him. Which was about an hour or so ago."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"What the..." Alicia says
The Swordsmen start scaling the walls
"This One-Eye person doesn't seem to care much about his comrades safety." Alicia says to Alexis

Toreadorfreddy

Liam noticed this, and caused the tops of the walls to fan out, creating an overarching ceiling that stopped people from climbing over the walls. Are You Freddy For Ready
"Well, that beats that plan. Anyone bring a pickaxe?" An Officer asks
"Yes sir, I did!" A Novice says
"Great! Now start digging." the Officer orders

Donotdiddlekids

"No, I'm sure he cares...", Alexis said. "Just as I'm sure you care for Dark."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, if I cared, I wouldn't trap them in a giant maze with no access to Oxygen" Alicia says

Toreadorfreddy

Liam caused tendrils to emerge from the wall near Alicia and Alexis. These tendrils swatted Alicia aside and grabbed Alexis, bringing her through the wall and depositing her outside the maze.

Donotdiddlekids

"He's just trying to do what he can.", Alexis said.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Since I'm gonna be stuck here until Liam stops attacking.......I better do something productive." He compressed the golems back into bracelets.
"Nivem xewi djephi: Nisdasz" This turned every metal outside the dome into Mercury.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hmmph."
Alicia walks over to the Officer
"Got any bright ideas?" She asks
"Currently, one of our novices is attempting to break through the ceiling with the pickaxe he decided to bring." The Officer replies
"Good." Alicia says

Toreadorfreddy

Liam crafted a stone golem that looked like himself and made it appear in the maze behind the swordsmen. "Well, seems you guys have a bit of a dilemma," he said through the Golem.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Nothing we can't handle" Alicia says
The Novice continues to pick at the ceiling.

Toreadorfreddy

The golem, which looked exactly like Liam, looked up at the ceiling. The ceiling began behaving like liquid, trapping the Novice's pickaxe and dropping him to the floor. It then hardend immediatly, leaving the pickaxe embedded in the ceiling.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Ah, sir. We've got a problem" the Novice says
"Nothing a little TNT can't solve" the Officer says
The Officer throws the TNT up to the Novice, who then catches and lights the TNT. The Novice places the TNT onto the Pick imbedded in the wall and drops down to the floor. The TNT detonates, releasing the pick and creating a hole in the ceiling.
"And you didn't lead with that plan why?" Alicia says, scolding the Officer

Donotdiddlekids

"Please, don't hurt them!", Alexis shouted. "They're the only people I'vegot!"

Toreadorfreddy

The golem raised his hand, summoning more stone from the ground to seal the hole.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"That's why" the Officer says
Alicia grabs the pick and smacks the golem in the face with it.
"I've had enough of you." Alicia says to Liam's golem

Toreadorfreddy

"You are the one who initiated hotilities," The golem said as it healed, "I am merely protecting my comrades."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I happen to recall that you attacked first. Therefore, you are the one at fault" Alicia says
"Get back to work" the Officer orders
"Yes sir" the Novice says while grabbing the pick and climbing back up the wall.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis sat down, scared of what would happen.
Max looked at his quiver. Empty. "This is it, isn't it...", he muttered to himself.

Toreadorfreddy

"I remember it being quite the opposite," The golem said, "You threw a knife at us. Therefore, you are the one at fault."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"You shook me out of a tree. Violently. Then afterwards, I threw the knife as an act of self defense." Alicia says

Toreadorfreddy

"Thats because I was trying to see who was following us," the golem said calmly. He looked at the novice and said, "That one won't be getting through there anytime soon. The walls of this maze regenerate, so the onlyway out is to go through the maze."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"You don't shake someone out of a tree with a giant earth tendril to see who is following you!" Alicia yells
She then turns to look at the Novice.
"And we know. But, regenerating Earth is pretty draining on an elemental. Eventually, you won't have the capability to continue to regenerate the ceiling, meaning breaking through should be a breeze."
She turns back to the golem.
"So is making a life like Golem. And all these walls. Plus, you have forgotten that we aren't the only swordsmen in this maze. There are most likely others with TNT and Picks with them, draining even more of your power. I predict that in about, I don't know, five or ten minutes, you will be completely drained. Then what will you do?"

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis started getting tears in her eyes. "PLEASE! THERE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE!", she screamed out.

Toreadorfreddy

"Ah, but you forget," the golem said, "I can link my constucts to the earth. As long I maintain the link, my constructs will regenerate indefinatly. The only way to sever thei connection is for me to will it to happen. I know who you are, what your group's purpose is. And now, I bid you adiu." With that, the golem crumbled to dust.
Meanwhile, in the center of the maze, Liam reentered the dome, severing his connection with the maze. He created a sheltered path out and motioned for everyone to go. He also used the maze to bring Alexis to them.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hmph. Novice! Get down here and start digging down! We are going under this maze" Alicia says
"Yes sir" the Novice says

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked down. "This is definitely it...", He muttered to himself.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Can we finally go to Traipsbury without any distractions??" Sub said as we walk out of the dome.

Toreadorfreddy

"Come on Max," Liam said as the others went through.

Perfecto Incognito

Jitx heard explosions in the distance and began walking towards it, but without an urgent feeling.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Once Sub has gone out of the dome, he looked around at the surroundings for any other incoming threats.

Perfecto Incognito

Jitx is still walking towards the sound, seeing the dome.
"Is that the creation of tha mask-guy?"

Toreadorfreddy

Before he left the dome, Liam called up Alexis' knife from where he had hidden it, intending to give it back when he had the chance.

Perfecto Incognito

Jitx was close enough for the group to see him, but he didn't see them.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Rest of the Swordsmen regroup with Alicia
"Anyone who just so happens to have brought a pickaxe, start digging!" Alicia orders

Perfecto Incognito

Jitx notices and waves to the group.

Ceptus780

Hurd hops in a wagon and falls asleep heading south.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen have almost mined out of the maze.
Alicia is jotting something down on a piece of paper.
The Earth Elemental is able to regenerate Earth Walls indefinitely if they are connected to the earth without draining the Earth elementals power... is what the paper reads

Perfecto Incognito

Jitx notices the maze.
"What did you guys do?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

"One-eye made that to defend against a random ambush."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Alicia takes out another piece of paper and starts to write a message on it.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis made it out of the dome, while Max waited for everyone else right outside.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Alicia finishes the note and rolls it up.
"Hey, take this and give it to a General at HQ." Alicia says to an Officer and hands the message to said Officer.
"Yes sir." the Officer says

Toreadorfreddy

Liam looked at Jitx. "Don't worry," He said, "I've rigged the whole thing to collapse into dust in a few hours. We should go while it still stands."

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen manages to mine to the surface and run in the opposite direction of the elementals. An Officer is carrying a parcel.

DFTP

Lickjuice wakes up. with worries

Donotdiddlekids

Max, relieved, waited for Christa and Falaos.

Bed head zed

Christa, Falaos and Tom exit the dome.

Donotdiddlekids

Max followed the group, standing next to Christa.

Perfecto Incognito

"I'm guessing the ambushes are still in that maze?"

Toreadorfreddy

Liam walked over to Alexis and said, "I believe this is yours." He held out her knife.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen successfully get out of sight of the group.
"What should we do, sir?"
"Go back to HQ, I have to find my cousin." Alicia says.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis took her knife, and nodded towards Liam, as if to say "Thanks."

Bed head zed

Christa walks with Max.

Are You Freddy For Ready

The Swordsmen do as they were told. An Officer hands Alicia a telescope before leaving.

Donotdiddlekids

Max turned towards Christa.
"So, we were at your prize for the staring contest...", He said, smiling again.

Bed head zed

Christa smiles "What is it?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Alicia spies on the group from afar with her telescope.

Donotdiddlekids

Max, still smiling, suddenly kissed Christa right on the cheek.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Alicia tries to find Liam through her telescope. She is at a distance out of range of all senses.

Toreadorfreddy

Liam began walking towards Traipsbury, hoping the others would follow him. He remained alert though, expecting an ambush at any moment.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Alicia spots Liam in her telescope.
"Found you..." she whispers.
She then starts scanning the rest of the group, counting how many people there were.

Bed head zed

Falaos keeps walking. Christa giggles.

Donotdiddlekids

Max giggled along with Christa.

Are You Freddy For Ready

If I am going to find out where Dark is, I will have to somehow get close enough to talk to them without agroing them.

Bed head zed

Falaos keeps walking, he pulls out his journal.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.