FANDOM


XXXV
XXXVII
XXXVI
Non-Canon Elements
“What was that, Wind?”

This part contains a lot of non-canon, or removed from canon elements. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt.

Specifically, sections to do with the following are considered non-canon: Blade-Boots, Darxis

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis started to hum her own tune, albeit quietly.

Forcer96

Rezel starts to slowly crawl away from the lion till he has a more comfortable spot, assuming its friendly from the fact hes not dead yet.

Mangledmeddlingmetal

Mira reached down and gently petted Arrow, a bit of a smile on her face.

Opthipl3x

Arrow looked up at her, suddenly looking down, enjoying being pet. He howled again softly.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh played with the ring around his finger, and fiddle with the watch he had in his other hand. He was looking right in Max's direction, although he was watching something totally different.

Flicka the Flying Squirrel

Pandora looked at the howling wolf next to Mira. She then laid down, and started dozing off.

Donotdiddlekids

Max found Hugh, and waved.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh lifted his right hand, that was holding the watch, up to his face. He looked throught it, only to see the last few seconds of the cat's vision. He let out a groan of disappointment, and blinked. He held his eyes closed for a moment, again. He was breathing slowly, his ears perked up, ready to hear anyone approaching.
As Max took a step forward, Hugh opened one eye and saw a young human a few meters away from him.
"Oh. I guess I'm late for this, now."

Donotdiddlekids

"Late for what?", Max asked.

Paradox.XXIV

"For you." Hugh simply said, crawling on his feet. He was slightly taller than the human, but Hugh was keeping a cheerful smile on his face, moving towards the Elemental in front of him.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark finished his first boot and moved onto the second
Why is now not a good time?
Because
That isn't a legitimate answer

Donotdiddlekids

"Eh, I really don't mind.", Max said while smiling. "So, what's your name?"

Paradox.XXIV

"I'm Hugh, and you must be Max !" Hugh said out loud. "Sylvan has told me about you, I think."

Opthipl3x

Arrow sat down at Mira's feet, almost still, laying his head down on his paws.

Donotdiddlekids

"Sylvan?", Max asked. "Sounds like Sub's alter ego...what'd he say about me?"

Paradox.XXIV

"Oh, nothing more important than what you'll tell me about !" Hugh said.
"He barely mentioned you, if you want to know." He then added, as he got right in front of Max.

Donotdiddlekids

"Oh, good. Didn't want any bad first impressions.", Max said.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark continues work on his boots
Kard, it isn't a good time
But Why?!
It just isn't

Paradox.XXIV

"Same feeling here. I guess you're used to animals, now !" Hugh tried to joke akwardly, taking one step backwards to look at the human.

Donotdiddlekids

"Heh, you could say that. I'm even dating an anthro, which is less awkward than you'd think.", Max stated.

Paradox.XXIV

"O-Oh~ !" Hugh was a bit astonished of such a surprising thing, but smiled. "You must be pretty awesome for a human, then."

Donotdiddlekids

"Heh, yeah, maybe. It helps that I have telekinesis, too.", Max said as he got ready to demonstrate it.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis pulled out her knife, and started sharpening it.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark.... you get the gist of it
So when is the best time?
Sometime that isn't now

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis started thinking. 'Max has been gone for a while. I hope he's okay.'

Mich2B

Emerald slowly approached Hugh, but was looking at Max, listening to the conversation.

Kuromin

Lexi was still asleep.

Opthipl3x

Arrow watched Alexis sharpen her knife, moving backwards to keep his distance.

DzejDzejKab2

Chlerey is silently walking after Emerald, panting.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked at Emerald.
"And who might you be?", he asked to Emerald.

Paradox.XXIV

"T... Telekine~" Hugh didn't finish his sentence and got interruted by Max as Emerald approached. "Emerald !" he said, turning around.

DzejDzejKab2

Chlerey looks at Hugh, as she barks, slowly approaching him, her tail swaying from left to right.

Donotdiddlekids

"Oh, did I interrupt you, Hugh? Sorry 'bout that.", Max said, sounding actually sorry for interrupting.

Kuromin

Meanwhile, some person named Lexi was still sleeping, in the forest.

Mich2B

"Sorry if I got here in middle of conversation, Hugh. I didn't mean to." Then, wolf looked at the human. "Just a newcomer, you don't have to worry about me."

DzejDzejKab2

Chlerey looks at Emerald, as she barks happily, approaching him.

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh didn't answer Max as he got scared by the wild dog that just barked at him. "Eeeep !" he squeaked, and took a few steps backwards.

Opthipl3x

Arrow perked up, having heard a faint, quiet bark. He sprinted out to the edge of the camp, curiously patrolling the edge.

Mich2B

Emerald heard the dog, and turned around to see her coming in his direction. "Oh, and I'm not the only one new over here, it seems. Hey little buddy." he said, then added "But wait a moment, let me finish this conversation. Oh, Hugh, don't be scared, it's just a pretty dog."

DzejDzejKab2

Chlerey looks at Emerald, then at Hugh, as she slowly approaches Hugh. She starts to sniff his legs.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked at Hugh.
"Hey, Hugh, it's fine. It's probably not gonna bite you."

Paradox.XXIV

"I... I hope..." Hugh said, a bit scared. He calmed down rather quickly, and looked at everyone around. "Emerald, a dog, and Max." his ears perked up. "How interesting. I hadn't seen this at all, I had just seen Max..." he added to himself.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark works on his boots.
I will do it eventually, just not in the middle of a camp with a bunch of total strangers
Fine

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis got up, and walked to the edge of the camp.
"What do you mean, Hugh? You just didn't expect a whole lot of people to pop out of nowhere?", Max asked.

Mich2B "It's normal that wolf and unknown dog pop out of nowhere..." said Emerald, looking at Max, his tone expressing his lack of information about human's name.

Paradox.XXIV

"I would have expected it if I had seen it..." He replied, looking at his watch.

Donotdiddlekids

Max looked back at Emerald.
"Oh, right! You don't know who I am. I'm Max, Max Crowcross."
Max then looked back at Hugh.
"...seen it?"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark continues work on his boots, not noticing Alexis at the edge of the camp

Mich2B

"Emerald Wolffe. Nice to meet you."

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis looked at Dark, and sat down at the edge of camp, facing away from Dark.

Opthipl3x

Arrow immediately looked around for water, even if it was fresh drinking water, for nothing.

Paradox.XXIV

"Seen it. There." Hugh showed his watch.

Opthipl3x

Arrow quickly looked around for someone quickly, looking too fast and not seeing anyone. He ran out of the camp, exploring the forest for a lake or river.

Are You Freddy For Ready

She is at the corner of the camp, no longer in the middle
Fine, just let me finish my boot, I don't want to have to walk there with stuff missing from my boots
Dark continues to work on his boots.

Donotdiddlekids

"...Okay, Hugh, I'll just go with it."
Max turned over to Emerald.
"So, your name is Emerald... are you two with the giant camp back there, or just exploring?", Max asked.

Opthipl3x

Arrow wondered a bit more before finding a nearby river. He looked at the water, looking irritated. He stepped into the water, instantly taking it out a moment later. He pawed at the water for a while before stepping in again. He kept walking in, going in deeper and deeper. He stayed in the water against his own will, dipping his head underwater at times. He quickly got out of the river, shaking to get most of the water off of himself. He started shivering and quickly ran back to the camp as fast as he could.

Mich2B

"I was looking for someone important to me, but it turned out I've just wasted my time. I'm looking for people that I can stay with."

TheMidnightBlade

Midnight is sleeping peacefully.

Opthipl3x

Arrow ran into the camp, quickly running back by Mira's feet. He laid down on her feet, his fur slightly wet, shivering.

Donotdiddlekids

"Well, like I said, we've got a camp, back this way.", Max said, pointing in the direction of the camp.
"You want to check it out?"

Mich2B

"I was here already, but thanks."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark starts to put the finishing touches on his blade-boots

Donotdiddlekids

"Oh. Well, I guess because he saw me coming here, I guess I'll stay with Hugh.", Max said.
"Hey, by the way, if you go to the camp, tell a person named Alexis Crowcross that I'm safe, alright?", Max said as he started to blank out again.

Dismantled Foxy The Pirate (New Account)

Lickjuice goes back to Dark

Opthipl3x

Arrow continues laying by her feet, quietly whining for attention.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis layed down on her back, and looked up at the sky, still waiting for Dark.

Opthipl3x

Arrow looked at Alexis briefly, silently getting up and walking towards her. He stood next to Alexis, staying out of her view. He quietly laid down next to her.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"And.......... done"
Now will you go talk to the girl?
Hold your horses Kard, let me, at least, put them on.
Don't tell me you are gonna test them out.
I was thinking about it
...
Fine
Dark walks over to Alexis
"So, you wanted to talk to me?"

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis looked at Dark.
"Well, I meant that if you wanted to talk, I'd be here. But if you want to, I can't really turn that down.", she said, smiling.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well then, what should we talk about?"

Donotdiddlekids

"I don't know..."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Hmmm.... This is a very compelling conversation"

Donotdiddlekids

"Heheheheh... very interesting... So, what does this make us?"

Are You Freddy For Ready "What does what make us?"

Donotdiddlekids

"How we both like each other more than friends."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Oh, right. I don't know..."

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis smiled again.
"Well, depending on whether we want to carry out our likes or not, it could make us a couple."

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Maybe..."

Donotdiddlekids

"Well, I mean, do you WANT us to be a couple?"

TheMidnightBlade

Midnight wakes.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"I don't know. Do YOU want to be a couple?"

Donotdiddlekids

"I can't see why not, so... yeah, I kinda do..."

Are You Freddy For Ready "Alrighty then. I, guess we are a couple."

Donotdiddlekids

"Then that's that...", Alexis said, smiling at the result of their conversation.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"Well, I better get going. I gotta figure out how to use these Blade-Boots"
Dark gets up

That Bloncherer Jerk

Jitx shoots a warning look at Red and set him down.
"I got people to look for, actually. See you next time."

That Bloncherer Jerk

Jitx goes to look for Lexi.
Adré is at camp, daydreaming.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub looked at Dark's blade boots.
"Those don't look practical, how are you gonna retract them?? You're wearing loose boots and kicking. The blades aren't even connected properly and a good strike could easily break them off."

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh broke the silence when he spoke to Max: "A camp? "

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was still in camp, he was waiting for the time to fill everyone in with the info Sean told him.

That Bloncherer Jerk Adré wakes up from daydreaming.

"Hm? Blades and kicking?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub looks at Adre.
".... You were in your own personal world, weren't you?"

Perfecto Incognito

"What? I don't know wha...oh...yeah, sorry for nodding off."

Perfecto Incognito

"So is there any food?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Ask Mira, she has the food that I brought"

Perfecto Incognito

"Um...where is she again?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

"She's the anthro cat. You can take a piece of food from the bag if you want."

Perfecto Incognito

"I asked where she is."
Adré's voice suddenly turned steely.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Is it really that hard for you to spot a humanoid cat in a small camp?? If so then she's over there." Sub said as he pointed at Mira's direction.

Perfecto Incognito

Adré looked behind him.
"Oh, there. Thanks."
He walks to Mira.

Mich2B

"Hugh, have you got some time for me? I want to ask you one question." Emerald asked the anthro rabbit.

DzejDzejKab2

Chlerey quietly sits down by Emerald, panting.

Mich2B

"Are you hungry, doggy?"

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub was waiting for Mich, Jitx and Max to come back to camp.

DzejDzejKab2

Chlerey barks, and stands up, waving her tail around.

YandereTsun

Seeing what happened just now, Momo was shocked and surprised, but looked for Lexi again.

That Bloncherer Jerk

Jitx continues to look for Lexi.

Opthipl3x

Arrow jumped up, moving away from Alexis. He ran back to the edge of the camp where he had heard a dog's bark sometime earlier.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark continues practicing with his blade boots
What was the point of making these again?
So my kicks were more effective
Right, right.

YandereTsun

Momo looks for Lexi.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark is still practicing with his Blade-Boots. It seems that he has something on his mind.
Yes, it might kill a person
And killing is bad
No shit, Kard. But in a defensive situati-
Why can't you just knock them out like you usually do?
Because

Opthipl3x

Arrow stood at the same edge of the camp for a long time, looking around and trying to find where the bark had came from. He howled softly.

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub walked up to Dark.
"Are you really sure that this design is a good idea??"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark stops practicing
"Yes"
Dark goes back to practicing

Opthipl3x

Arrow continued doing the same thing.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"You're attaching heavy blades to your shoes, that will decrease your mobility by ALOT."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark stops practicing
"I cut the blades down to about an arms length, and I am wearing light armor. My mobility is fine."
Dark goes back to practicing

Opthipl3x

Arrow sniffed around the edge, looking off into the woods occasionally to find the source of the noise.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"That's still heavy, kicking it isn't practical. Plus, how are you gonna retract those things?? It will make walking awkward and these things will barely damage anyone wearing leather armour."

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark sticks one of his blades into the ground and pushes down, retracting the blade
"Until I can get a better way to retract the blade, I will just stick it into the ground which will put it back into the sheath and lock it in place."

TheOneTrueCardinal

"It will totally work well on loose dirt. Also, a good strike will cut these off."

Flicka the Flying Squirrel

Pandora woke up by hearing the wolf howling.
Who was that!?
She opened her eyes, and saw the wolf walking around.

Are You Freddy For Ready

"It is just the prototype, it will have its flaws. Now if you could stop criticizing my work, and let me get back to testing them, that would be great"
Dark goes back to practicing.

Opthipl3x

Arrow stays at the edge of the camp, like he had a shock collar on and wasn't allowed to leave the camp without being shocked.

TheOneTrueCardinal

"Not my fault that I like to criticize contraptions"

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark ignores Sub's comment and continues practicing.

Opthipl3x

Arrow howled again, spinning in circles slowly to spot any creature.

Mich2B

"I guess I'll head back to camp. Be safe out there" Emerald said, then quickly walked back to the camp, almost bumping into Arrow.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark finishes practice, and attempts to fix problems he sees in the Blade-Boots.

Opthipl3x

Arrow stops spinning, noticing Emerald. He slowly walked after her, in a way scouting out.

DzejDzejKab2

Chlerey runs after Emerald, but stops sprinting, as she looks at Arrow curiously. She barks, and rushes after Emerald.

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark gets up and walks over to Sub
"Hey, wolf guy. Since you were so interested in pointing out problems in my Blade-Boots earlier, would you like to help me fix said problems?"

Opthipl3x

Arrow turns back around, noticing Chlerey, his ears perking up slightly. He backed away slightly, keeping his eyes on her.

Dismantled Foxy The Pirate (New Account)

Lickjuice came closer to Dark again

Paradox.XXIV

Hugh zoned out a little, and felt sorry for not answering Emerald. "Oh~" he let out a bit akwardly, watching him go away with the two canines. He looked back at Max.

Mich2B

When Wolffe reached the camp, he sat down and tried to talk with Chlerey. 'Hey, are you lost or something? You keep following me for no reason. Have you got an owner?'

Forcer96

Rezel calms down a little, looking at the others.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras watches as Rezel backs away, then takes a step forward, cocking his head curiously.

Donotdiddlekids

Max stopped blanking out for a bit, and looked back at Hugh.
"Yeah, we have a camp. There's... uhh... my cousin, Alexis, this cat anthro named Mira, this really interesting guy named Dark, my girlfriend and her brother, Christa and Falaos, respectively..."

Opthipl3x

Arrow kept his eyes on Chlerey, cocking his head to the side slightly.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras laid down, feeling he was in the right place as long as Rezel was nearby. He placed his heavy head on his paws, then lifted up onto his paws, wanting to be active, and began to wander the camp aimlessely.

Opthipl3x

Arrow took his eyes off of Chlerey
..turning around the other way, noticing Kaaras. He suddenly backed away, quietly whimpering.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras eyes down Arrow curiosly.

Opthipl3x

Arrow met his gaze, cowering behind a nearby bush, continuing to whimper quietly. He occasionally peeked over the bush, taking peeks of the creature.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras stares at the bush/.
"I will not hurt you little one."

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub looked at Dark.
"Hm.... Sure, let me take a look at them"

Opthipl3x

Arrow kept peeking at Kaaras, moving backwards every time he did. There was an animal 5x his size, probably the same with his age and it had noticed Arrow. He was definetely dead.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras rolled onto his back and playfully pawed the air in front of Arrow. He was sure this would show his innocence

Are You Freddy For Ready

Dark takes off his boots and hands them to Sub.
"Just don't wreck my boots, they were really expensive"

Opthipl3x

Arrow looked at Kaaras, who wasn't trying to attack him. He wondered if it was a trick to lure him in. He slowly stalked over to the creature, keeping his eyes on it.

Donotdiddlekids

Alexis starts to doze off, despite being a light sleeper.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras rolled onto his belly and pawed the dirt in front of him, moaning playfully.

Opthipl3x

Arrow wathced Kaaras, slightly confused. He cocked his head to the side, moving towards him slowly.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras now stands up and looks down at Arrow, kindness in his eyes.

Opthipl3x

Arrow looked up at him, try to act brave. Although he was trying, he stepped back an inch a few times. He growled half-heartedly.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras cocked his head curiously. The wind around them began to speed up, and in the wind a faint whisper: Why so scared..I wont hurt you.

Opthipl3x

Arrow looked around, slightly curious where the whisper had came from. He met Kaaras' gaze, immediately stopping. He suddenly started moving towards him slowly.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras nodded his head, slowly laying down as Arrow aproached him.

Opthipl3x

Arrow curiously circled Kaaras, stopping behind him. For no apparent reason, he suddenly jumped on his back.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras rolls onto his back, pushing Arrow onto his stomach whilst doing so, and playfully paws him

Opthipl3x

Arrow stepped back, pouncing on his paw. He clawed to his paw, biting it as hard as he could, which, wasn't very hard.

BonniesBrudda

Kaaras nudged the dog with his nose, then licks the dog playfully, whilst purring.

Opthipl3x

Arrow jumped off of his paw, landing back on Kaaras' stomach. He rubbed his fur where he had been licked on the cat's stomach. He growled slightly.

BonniesBrudda Kaaras paws him, the wind around them begins to grow, the whisper returning: At least I have gained your trust...

TheOneTrueCardinal

Sub attached multiple mechanisms to the boots and he turned the blade into a magnesium alloy.
"Okay, so there's a pressure plate inside your boots. You need to apply pressure to it to bring out the blade. If you want to retract it, just do the exact same thing"

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.